The online racing simulator
Banned from TC Montana?
(23 posts, closed, started )
Banned from TC Montana?
Yesterday (Sunday) I was on TC Montana, Everything was working fine, I was cruising around in my XFR. And I logged off. Got off work today, and tried to log onto TC Montana and it says. "Host refused connection" In otherwords I'm banned for some reason? Someone please look into this, as that is the only server that I get on. And my life is quite boring without it.
were u using a [TC] name tag?
<----------
Attached images
TC ban list.JPG
i got banned for drifting round the roundabout once XD
Hmm
Yea. Come to think of it.. I didn't think I would be able to though. Thought you had to register for that..
Quote from Pendragon1989 :Yea. Come to think of it.. I didn't think I would be able to though. Thought you had to register for that..

u have to be part of the team to wear their name tag

Quote : i got banned for drifting round the roundabout once XD

i nearly got banned for that
Bah, I knew that, I didn't think it would actually let me use the name tag though. How long will the ban be?
60 days? wow, I can't live with that, If I'da known better I would not have done that. Ask anyone on that server, I play fair, and follow the rules. Who would I speak to about working something out maybe?

I mean, thats all I have, is LFS when I'm not working. How would I contact an admin or something?
What a big deal...
#11 - PoVo
Meh, i got banned for ever, for pay 100 for no reason
#12 - pipa
Quote from PoVo :Meh, i got banned for ever, for pay 100 for no reason

Wow thats awesome tell us more.
Its Amazing on how many people they have on their ban List, Its Like half the LFS Population!
Quote from Jordan2007 :Its Amazing on how many people they have on their ban List, Its Like half the LFS Population!

yea 4 true
Quote from Pendragon1989 :Yea. Come to think of it.. I didn't think I would be able to though. Thought you had to register for that..

The server cannot restrict what name LFS allows you to have. Regardless of who's server it is, you can have any name or tag that you want
Quote from JO53PHS :The server cannot restrict what name LFS allows you to have. Regardless of who's server it is, you can have any name or tag that you want

An external InSim application could take action (forced spectate, kick, ban etc) if a user connected with a name matching a particular pattern or if a user changed their name to a particular pattern whilst on the server.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Its Amazing on how many people they have on their ban List, Its Like half the LFS Population!

I'm probably on there, and i've never even poked my nose into that server!

60 days for simply having [TC] in your name is way OTT, the admin could've just said "If you're not part of the team, don't use our team tag" And all you would have to do is open up your driver options and delete 4 characters, which would take less than 30 seconds.

This is why I don't cruise.
Quote from amp88 :An external InSim application could take action (forced spectate, kick, ban etc) if a user connected with a name matching a particular pattern or if a user changed their name to a particular pattern whilst on the server.

Yeah, but LFS itself cannot do that, is what I meant. But it's a good idea, and I don't know why [TC] don't implement such a system, because it would save them a lot of hassle.
that ban length is way OTT if you ask me.....
i have been banned for using illegal car models ?
im with the default ones by the way..
My [TC] Ban story is........

Some loser was ramming me, the 3rd time they rammed me a [TC] Admin came into the server. they saw me flying along the straight and hitting head-on because the "Rammer" had crossed the white line and hit me. I got angry and swore at them. I got a 3day ban! I asked the admin that banned me why I got banned. They replied for offensive language, which I agreeded with and had no problem. I asked if the other person had been banned the reply was no, so I sent my replay to the admin. I ended up getting banned for longer for wasting there time. I got annoyed and posted my whole PM posts with the admin as they were very rude! I got banned for longer again 3months!
For everyone who were banned, feel free to make an Unban Request on our forums. Make it there: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10. There is also a sample of it: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=25.

And please, can this thread get locked now? I get a hedache when i read some "smart" comments. People are talking about our banning system, without having a single clue what acctualy happened, what does users history (URS) on our servers looks like, etc. Pendragon1989 has already sorted it out on our forums also.
This thread is closed

Banned from TC Montana?
(23 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG