now if anybody can try to figure out how to fix my problem please do so
Mind if you drop me a PM too?

Cant find it aswell
I'd love to try it out very interested
I would like to try it.
next thing we know the whole comunity will be in the 'secret' group
Version 1.2.0.0 released.

Updates:
1) I've scaled down the skins to 1024, which returned the exe file to 7mb.
2) Also tuned down the startup sound again. I'd rather it be a touch on the quiet side than blow out someone's ears.

No mod updates yet, I'm waiting to hear back about those, so there's no rush to update to this version, unless you want to... 1.1 and 1.2 should be able to join the test server without issues.
I'm interested too although I read only a little about it...
thanks to bob i know love lfs even more, AND THE you do this?

send PM please. id love to try it out
i finally tried it out, and i got an error message...it said 'unhandled exception has accoured in your aplication...' and if i continue it will ignore if i quit it will close

then it said could not find a part of the path "C:\lfs\bluephthonmod.lock'.'

i clicked details and this is what i got...

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\LFS\bluepythonmod.lock'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes)
at Blue_Python_Mod.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3074 (QFE.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Blue Python Mod
Assembly Version: 1.2.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.2.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start%20Menu/Programs/LFS/blue%20python%20mod/Blue%20Python%20Mod-1.2.0.0.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3074 (QFE.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999 : bean0 said it better
Quote from logitekg25 :i finally tried it out, and i got an error message...it said 'unhandled exception has accoured in your aplication...' and if i continue it will ignore if i quit it will close

then it said could not find a part of the path "C:\lfs\bluephthonmod.lock'.'

i clicked details and this is what i got...

Is your LFS installation at "C:\lfs\" ?
If not, you need to set where it is in the options.
idk anymore, i will try to set it up again
i re-installed and realising 999999999999999999999999 million more FU*#1%& problems with my computer, and now when i try tweak, it works (i think) but blue python mod shoots the same thing at me, so i go into options, where i set it to where it is, then i go to set where the .exe is, and it is already where i need to be to click it, but i think this time it said access is denied...fml...
Quote :then i go to set where the .exe is, and it is already where i need to be to click it

yeah, i'll probably remove that setting in the future, i'm not sure why i included it, i can't think of a reason why the exe wouldn't be named "LFS.exe"

Quote :but i think this time it said access is denied

what's the last step that ran (check the status bar)? i don't think i've seen an access denied exception during my personal tests...
idk what you mean, but this is the last line of the popup without pressing details...'acess to the path 'C:\program files (x86)\LFS\bluepythonmod.lock' is denied
Quote from logitekg25 :idk what you mean, but this is the last line of the popup without pressing details...'acess to the path 'C:\program files (x86)\LFS\bluepythonmod.lock' is denied

from what i remember, lfs doesn't like being installed to a directory with spaces in the name... i never tested my mod that way either. but that still sounds strange... try installing it to C:\LFS and see if that works... if it doesn't there's something screwy with your system's permissions.
it is brand new, so i hope it is not the permissions thing...

but it is 64 bit so there is 2 program files directories, there is regular, and there is x84...i will try on regular now
Quote from bunder9999 :from what i remember, lfs doesn't like being installed to a directory with spaces in the name... i never tested my mod that way either. but that still sounds strange... try installing it to C:\LFS and see if that works... if it doesn't there's something screwy with your system's permissions.

It won't be that...it'll be because the BPM application doesn't have admin rights to access the Program Files location in Vista.

@Logitek, try right clicking the Blue Python Mod exe file and click on "Run as administrator" and see if that fixes the problem.
Quote from amp88 :It won't be that...it'll be because the BPM application doesn't have admin rights to access the Program Files location in Vista.

@Logitek, try right clicking the Blue Python Mod exe file and click on "Run as administrator" and see if that fixes the problem.

nope

if you want the error code just ask, that might help.

what is the jit debugging or whatever?
just the actual error is fine, not the rest of the crap that comes with it... but this still sounds like something i can't do anything about, it's something with your computer...
Quote from logitekg25 :nope

I copied my LFS folder to C:/Program Files. I opened blue python mod and changed my LFS path from its original location to the new C:/Program Files location. I tried tried to start LFS through BPM and I got exactly the same error you had above. I then opened BPM with the right click -> Run as administrator and it worked. Did you understand what I meant in the above post?
Afternoon y'all...

Version 1.3.0.0 has been released.

Updates:
1) Suspension has been updated, but still needs caster adjustments. To compensate, camber has been set accordingly, to prevent early tire shredding.
2) Weight balance has been fixed. Brake settings adjusted accordingly.

I've decided to release two copies, a low res (1024), and a high res (2048), for your convenience.

Server is now running, and will run during the daytimes as usual.

Over the next couple days, I'll get back to some of those who are interested in testing the mod. Please refrain from PM'ing me about getting the mod, a post here should suffice.
Hi, can I have it?

Thanks.
i think i just figured out the obvious

if i move my lfs folder to the c: then it will work :dunce:

[WIP] Blue Python Mod
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG