The online racing simulator
Round 1 - Drivers' Briefing and Confirmation Thread
Hi there!

Just took a look at my calendar and realised, Round 1 of the BnJ revival cup will start in about 4 days!!

Round 1 : 15th September 2009, 18:45 GMT
Track : Blackwood Carpark(bl3)
Layout : Figuratively (layout can be found here)
Car : XRG
Bump race/Front row contest : 5 laps
Main races : 13 laps (3 races)
CTRA Lap Record : N/A
Server: ICON RACING - Server 2 (PW will be send to the competitors)

We start at 18:45 UTC with the superpole session, means every driver will have one hotlap (+ one inlap) to set a time on track.
The top 12 are qualified for the main races.

The top 4 have a front row contest, a race with 5 laps, to get their place on the starting grid.

The places 13 to 20 of the superpole session will start at the bump race, lasting 5 laps, and the top 4 will be able to start at the main races (place 13 to 16 on the grid). In case we only have 16 drivers on the server, we will skip it.

Please make sure, you have read the rules of this league.

Failure to have the official numberplate on your skin will be penalised.

ABS WILL be allowed, as we don't have any way to control it. To get the ABS, you have to download test-patch Z15 here, and install it at your own risks.

Layout

We will use Figuratively for this round.

WARNING : After reflexion, we decided to modify the layout slightly for the races : we put a few cones on the dangerous conflictuous section just after the start finish-line. You mustn't run onto them, and we will penalise in case of repeated offenses.

These changes won't be used on the superpole session, in which we will use the original CTRA layout. Take care on the position of the start/finish line : it is situated at the exit of the first turn. That means that you should run wide before starting your lap, in order to achieve a better time.

After the end of each race(and in the unfortunate case of a black flag), remember that you have to go to the parc ferme, situated here.

Both layouts are attached there. If you never raced on them, please train, we DON'T want to have people not knowing the track they're racing on anymore.

Confirmation

Please confirm yourself here, using this form :
Number :
Name :
Team :
License :

UNTIL TUESDAY 15th september 2009 @ 16:45 UTC (later confirmation will not be accepted)

Entrants:

1) #29 - Damien Jourdainne - Renesis - Blue Roof
2) #37 - Greg Kane - iCON Racing - Red Roof
3) #50 - Chris Henhawke - Clockwork Motorsports - Yellow Roof
4) #03 - Karl Raudsepp (R) - SimRacing Lithuania Team - White Roof
5) #73 - Kenneth O'Keefe - CoRe Racing - Red Roof
6) #21 - Niall Murray - Blue Roof
7) #33 - Kevin Myers - RSR - Silver Roof
8) #11 - Eimantas Kasperiunas - SimRacing Lithuania Team - Yellow Roof
9) #28 - Michał Saskowski - Lublin Racing Team - Red Roof
10) #02 - Michael Passingham - SRS - Blue Roof
11) #22 - Joachim Souaï - Renesis - Yellow Roof
12) #88 - Laurynas Matonis (R) - SimRacing Lithuania Development Team - White Roof
13) #07 - Üllar Mikk - RSR - Red Roof
14) #27 - Piotr Krzyżanowski - Lublin Racing Team - Silver Roof
15) #77 - Leo Raulynaitis - Dirus Racing Team - White Roof
16) #17 - Lims Chebbi - Dirus Racing - White roof
17)
18)
19)
20)

Kind regards
Attached images
lfs_00000226.jpg
lfs_00000227.jpg
lfs_00000229.jpg
Attached files
BL3_Figuratively_qual.lyt - 1.5 KB - 269 views
BL3_Figuratively_race.lyt - 2.7 KB - 263 views
Opening post updated

E : PMs sent to everyone. Please call me if you didn't receive any.
Number :29
Name : Damien Jourdainne
Team : Renesis
License : Bft-master or Blue roof ^^
Number : 37
Name : Greg Kane
Team : ICON Racing
License : Red Roof

Sorry I couldn't make it for the test event. I will be there for Round 1.
Name: C.Henhawke
Number: 50
Team: Clockwork Motorsports
License: Yellow Roof
Number : 12
Name : Karl Raudsepp
Team : SimRacing Lithuania Team
License : White roof
Number : 73
Name : Kenneth O'Keefe
Team : CoRe Racing
License : racer hero
Number :21
Name :Niall Murray
Team :--
License :Blue Roof
Number: 33
Name: Kevin Myers
Team: RSR1
License: Silver Roof

(and i will just make it, as i leave work at 18:30)......
Quote from z-ro 8 :Number: 33
Name: Kevin Myers
Team: RSR1
License: Silver Roof

(and i will just make it, as i leave work at 18:30)......

That's when I leave school too...
Number :11
Name : Eimantas Kasperiunas
Team : SimRacing Lithuania Team
License : Yellow i gues
Count me in:
Name: Michał Saskowski
Number: 28
Team: Lublin Racing Team
License: Red Roof
Number :02
Name : Michael Passingham
Team : SRS
License : Blu
I didn't receive your pm

btw :
Number :22
Name : Joachim Souaï
Team : Renesis
License : Yellow roof

Number : 88
Name : Laurynas Matonis
Team : SimRacing Lithuania Development Team
I find it surprising and disappointing that with 30+ signups, we only have 13 entries to round 1. I mean, come on, if you have no intention of turning up for a league, why go through the bother of signing up in the first place?!?!

It also worries me that only myself and one other person has downloaded the layouts...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I find it surprising and disappointing that with 30+ signups, we only have 13 entries to round 1. I mean, come on, if you have no intention of turning up for a league, why go through the bother of signing up in the first place?!?!...

No worries Passo, people still have 2 days to confirm themselves

We already held a very promising test-event, so I'm optimistic enough to hope for a full(ish) grid.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I find it surprising and disappointing that with 30+ signups, we only have 13 entries to round 1. I mean, come on, if you have no intention of turning up for a league, why go through the bother of signing up in the first place?!?!

i know your pain.....hence the XSCC
License Name : -nightfly-
Team : RSR
Number: 07
CTRA BnJ license* : red roof

Quote from Mp3 Astra :I find it surprising and disappointing that with 30+ signups, we only have 13 entries to round 1. I mean, come on, if you have no intention of turning up for a league, why go through the bother of signing up in the first place?!?!

It also worries me that only myself and one other person has downloaded the layouts...

mhmm...shame that people tend to register just like that...would be great at least to let admins know what their itensions are but i hope there is no reason to worry here since it's the b'n'j , things look promising, as for myself i was not able to be home until today so i had no idea about this thread, it was weekend and people will see it when they get back to their normal liferythm (i hope).
Number : #27
Name : Piotr Krzyżanowski
Team : Lublin Racing Team
License : silver
Number : 77
Name : Leo Raulynaitis
Team : Dirus Racing
License : White Roof
[

Number :17
Name : Lims.Chebbi
Team : Dirus Racing

I know what that's like.. GTRL has over 100 signups, but mostly less than 50% bothers to show up..

Anyway, I also downloaded all layouts BnJ is imho one of the best forms of LFS racing

Anyway number 2, I'm afraid I have to bail out of this league aswell :'( Since my update to 10.6 and an updated CrossOver, my LFS does run again, but even in single player only at 5 or 6 fps I'm really pissed about this.. but there's not much I can do about it atm

I'm really sorry guys, I really was looking forward to racing with you all.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG