The online racing simulator
Quote from Sponge :
Anyway number 2, I'm afraid I have to bail out of this league aswell :'( Since my update to 10.6 and an updated CrossOver, my LFS does run again, but even in single player only at 5 or 6 fps I'm really pissed about this.. but there's not much I can do about it atm

I'm really sorry guys, I really was looking forward to racing with you all.

Sorry to hear that... I hope you'll be back soon

Anyway, you have approximately 19 hours and a half to confirm your attendance.

Do not forget to post your skin here, othervise you will have a 2 slot penalty on the grid of the first main race.

We just installed burnsy's Position Tracker on the server, but for some reason we cannot get it working on bl3 for some reason. We don't have much hopes to find a solution before tomorrow, that's why you will only have the positions at the top of your screen at round 2.

We also have another problems with the Race Control Messages. For some reason, whatever we type, they keep saying "Yellow Flag - Sector 1". That's why the official messages from the race marshalls will only come on the chat. For this reason we will ask you to not block your messagesduring the official sessions. We are sorry for the incoveniance.

We also updated the rules slightly, adding a whole chapter regulating red flag situations and the procedure to follow. Please have a read at that, we'd like to have everyone following the procedure.

So, see you tomorrow guys, let's hope to see more confirmation during the night
do you get the ticker to work at all? or do u get nothing?
Sorry guys I too have to pull out of the league
Number : 86
Name : Chadwick
Team : None
License : Yellow Roof

I should hopefully be there.
Number : 43
Name : Andy Kirschetorte
Team : RSR
Okay, so let me get this straight... Are you allowed to cross over the white lines on the exit of turn 1 or not?
the area where it's two-lane traffic? apparently not.
after doing a few 13-lappers last night with ken, it is highly improbable the two cars (even experienced ones) will not consistantly be able to navigate the first jump side by side AND be able to stay within the limits of the cones.so either the landing area needs extended, or officials will need to be more lax with penaties for crossing the lanes....
two people on the jump at the same time? that sounds like a recipe for disaster...
not really, it happens. nothing can be done to stop it aside from making it narrower. but there needs to be more runoff area to compensate....
GMT is the same as UTC time?
Please write the start time in UTC. It would be easier to compare our time in LFS.
GMT always = UTC
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Okay, so let me get this straight... Are you allowed to cross over the white lines on the exit of turn 1 or not?

Sorry, thought I stated that on the OP, but yes, you are allowed(and won't figure well if you don't do so:razz to do that, and basically, dotted lines are marking intersections sections where you can find people coming from different directions. Please only be as careful as possible driving on these areas, and go on the right line before the first cones.

Quote from z-ro 8 :after doing a few 13-lappers last night with ken, it is highly improbable the two cars (even experienced ones) will not consistantly be able to navigate the first jump side by side AND be able to stay within the limits of the cones.so either the landing area needs extended, or officials will need to be more lax with penaties for crossing the lanes....

No worries havoc, we will only penalise if we see a competitor regulary(=once every 2/3 laps or so) killing the cones while being alone(=without someone right on his bumper or while is is passing/being passed by someone else).

We are totally aware that the landing area is a bit narrow, that's why we won't penalise if you kill a/the cone(s) while passing/being passed by someone, but then it's your responsability to avoid the incoming traffic.
Thanks for the clarity
Number : 06
Name : Nicolas Vallée
Team : E.Team
License : el carpio
understood thanks.btw, a reminder I will arrive a little late
Quote from z-ro 8 :understood thanks.btw, a reminder I will arrive a little late

No worries, you will make your run in last(ish) position
last-ish. lolgreat word. cya soon!
Number : 99
Name : Reno Kööts
Team : Estonian Endurance Racers
License : ?????
Quote from VTiRacing :Number : 99
Name : Reno Kööts
Team : Estonian Endurance Racers
License : ?????

Sorry, you confirmed yourself too late You will only be able to take part to the races today if we have less than 16 turns-up, and will be obliged to start from the back of the grid.
Number :69
Name : Jack Ward
Team : Ministry of speed
round one was a couple weeks ago.
wrong thread ... /facepalm
ILL be there

Number : 17
Name : L.Chebbi
Team : Dirus Racing
License : CARRERA GT
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG