The online racing simulator
no connection to masterserver
(4 posts, started )
Hi,

i've got problems unlocking my S2 license and i think it is because of the network settings the university uses. so there is no way to configure anything.

is there any way to unlock the license any where else or with another method ?

thanks
Turbo
you could take your computer off-campus to unlock it, but you'll end up with the same problem if you try going online... so i guess that's not a perfect solution... tried asking them to unblock it?
i didnt even check if the multiplayer part works your right...i have to ask the admin to unlock ports for me or i cant play that game.

Is it possible that a friend unlocks the content by loggin in with my account informations ?

thank you...
Quote from TurboLFS :Is it possible that a friend unlocks the content by loggin in with my account informations ?

thank you...

No this is not possible. its also against term 3.4 of the end-user agreement you agreed to when purchasing the license.

The best thing you can do is go to the IT room and find someone with admin acess to the uni's network and get them to unblock the 2 ports required, or give them a copy of the demo you might find they love it

SD.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG