(11 posts, started )

Poll : Best LFS Server tracker

Airio
I just want to see results
LFS Lapper
EGT ra
Best Live For Speed server tracker
All very good.. Not voting though yet.
Airio would be best if it would be open-sauce.

Currently best is LFSLapper.
It's hard to compare them, because each has a different functions (some are almost same, but the main functions are not). Anyway, I'm mainly for Airio. The in-game statistics are very detailed and useful and it's a very nice tool to auto-control your server. With some more modifications it could be used as a successor of old good CTRA. The upcoming FOX Championship organized by the Sonicrealms Racing has very close to it. At least I think so, but since I don't know how it really is, I can be wrong.

About the LFS Lapper. I believe it's useful, but since it's most used as a drift points counter on a drift servers (drift servers with lfs lapper aren't usually too favourite), I really hate it. Drifting is not about receiving points, it's about your line, speed, angle and so on.

EGT RA is a good option for races with safety car, endurace races etc. Any race where is needed the safety car or also speed limit checker or the others functions...
Storm Racing isn't organising a FOX Chapmionship, Sonicrealms Racing is!
Quote from shaun463 :Storm Racing isn't organising a FOX Chapmionship, Sonicrealms Racing is!

Its not his fault that you have same tags
No, my bad. Really sorry about it (FAIL! ). 1st I should check the post again before I type something. Fixed my post.
airio gets 50%
I'm for LFSLapper as even an idiot like me has managed to add items to the default script to enrich the racing experience (drift meter/leaderboard/yellow flag/winner flag/marshalls, etc).
lfs lapper no doubt
You forgot the option: Self made tracker.

Best Live For Speed server tracker
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG