The online racing simulator
McLaren Style Signature Plate Image
(11 posts, started )
Basically what you do is copy this to your web server and it will make a very simple PNG image in the style of the McLaren side pod from the 05 - 07 period where they where still using the McLaren West Livery. You must have the FName & LName variable in the URL's query string like so:

index.php?FName=Mark&LName=Tomlin

From there it will make the image. There are examples attached.
Attached images
MarkTomlin.png
LewisHamilton.png
HeikkiKovalainen.png
KimiRaikkonen.png
FernandoAlonso.png
Nice one . Due to my ignorance of HTML, would it be possible to have a local program of this?
This again?
#4 - MR_B
Mwahahahaha, where's Captain Slow?
Can't do it, it put it into the address bar, but you said server, so think i did it wrong. Can someone do Reece Pearson please
Quote from Blackout :This again?

I think the original thread was pruned, and I wanted to release this to the public, as I only had an active link up, now I'm giving you all the source code.

Quote from Leprekaun :Nice one . Due to my ignorance of HTML, would it be possible to have a local program of this?

Yes, but that would require some more programming on my part. If there becomes a real demand for it, I'll make a compiled EXE for it.
Have a play - I uploaded it. Same as last time though, so nothing new to see...

Here

Replace my names in the URL to change the output (leaving the &LName= in the middle), and right-click, save as to keep the result.
Quote from tristancliffe :Have a play - I uploaded it. Same as last time though, so nothing new to see...

Here

Replace my names in the URL to change the output (leaving the &LName= in the middle), and right-click, save as to keep the result.

Thank you
Quote from tristancliffe :Have a play - I uploaded it. Same as last time though, so nothing new to see...

Here

Thanks !

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG