The online racing simulator
GT Series
(72 posts, started )
Well Kenneth also suggested increasing the length, I think the reason the pit strategy didn't come into play was because of the racing conditions. The track wasn't much of a tyre killer. The grid size was relatively small, for the actual series I'd be wanting around 25 drivers to be racing. I think with these conditions and at a track like Westhill or the Kyoto National combo's we'd see pitstops. Also if this series was to get broadcasted, 30min is a good length for the viewer. But if more would like longer - nothing is set in stone.

Yes Wardy, Sunday evening. I normally can't turn PC on let alone admin a race on Saturday night.
also, In quali; allow telepitting or disallow?
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :also, In quali; allow telepitting or disallow?

Allow, no need to get so serious.

Although the races were fun and really close racing. Race 2 we were a bit too close with Kenneth and lag took us both out. Looking forward to the main races.
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :Here's the results from tonight's test race.

Qualifying

Race 1

Race 2

The racing was nice. A few incidents that would probably lead to a protest. These would be addressed in the actual series by submitting protest after the race.

Everybody who made the race tonight has a guaranteed spot in the series if they wish to take it.

seniecka, i sent the PM on the 15th August at 12.06am. Everybody else managed to get it. I made it clear in the first post that i would send it on the 15th. I also posted above that if you didn't receive it then contact me, nobody contacted me. I will not be held responsible for that. I think you should check if you PM inbox is full. This will stop you from receiving any new messages.

Thanks to everyone for racing tonight, if you have any suggestions or complaints please post them here so we can address them.

Yeah, sorry I read that yeasterday, so after that your message was trackted as already read. And I forgot that I read that. So that why I was asking u today. Sorry my bad
Great stuff, two very enjoyable races. Thanks for organising, would defo be up for doing more.

Funny how the second race was nearly exactly double the length of the first ^
Sounds like it was a good race, shame I couldn't make it Was my own fault though. Back on ctra the ct2 cars were fun so definatly up for a championship with them.
-
(Danas) DELETED by Danas
Dam im sorry i couldnt make it guys, i was out with family. But all the next races, im there!
just want to say that i'm sorry for not showing up i just had no time, hope it was fun.
Cheers for organising the race Scott, nice one

Pity there was quite a few no shows, but not your fault!

Had a poor race 1, driving off the circuit all by myself for no apparant reason, eh

Race 2 was better (read cleaner) and managed a couple of pb's.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops into a series
Series info
Hey,

I've put a forum up for the league. Rules, calendar and sign up are now open on there. The website is coming along; hopefully I’ll have that up in a few days.

I will announce it officially when I’ve got the website done. For those that are interested the vital information is on the forum.

Forum is here: www.gtseries.co.uk/forum
LFS Username: mrspeed21
Driver Number: 46
First initial and last name: D.kheireddine
It's done!
Team Name: Latino CoRe

Driver 1 LFS username: Dennis93
Driver 1 Name: D.Lind
Driver 1 Number: 60
Driver 1 Nationality: Denmark

Driver 2 LFS username: RiGun
Driver 2 Name: A.Chiodini
Driver 2 Number: 17
Driver 2 Nationality: Argentina
Edited my post.
Register for this league on the forum mate
Quote from pacesetter :Register for this league on the forum mate

Please Research before stating.

thanks.
D.
Official forum is down?
Hosted on 500 servers probably...
Quote from Dennis93 :Please Research before stating.

thanks.
D.

I meant the GTSeries forum

And yeah seems to be

GT Series
(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG