The online racing simulator
How to find out user's LFS registration date?
Ah I don't know how to phrase this question right, so here goes:
I would like to know a registration date (for LFS, not the forum) of lfs users. When did a certain user became a LFS driver. Can this info be seen anywhere or is it hidden away from public?
It's exactly the same as their forum join date. The forum didn't exist until August 2005. Maybe it's on lfsworld too.
Its indeed on lfsworld>

Lfsworld.net> Lfs Racers database > (enter username) Click Perform the search.

and then you will get:

hotmailNetherlandsCRWheelRaceFXR2003-10-09

as you can see i joined 2003-10-09

Just to make sure its setup in the english way : YYYY-MM-DD
Quote from hrtburnout :It's exactly the same as their forum join date. The forum didn't exist until August 2005. Maybe it's on lfsworld too.

well you are correct , but like you can see my join date is displayed correct on the forum.
However all you will get is the S2 registration date.
Unregistered demo times will not be visible obviously (before demo registration became mandatory).
Quote from Mille Sabords :However all you will get is the S2 registration date.
Unregistered demo times will not be visible obviously (before demo registration became mandatory).

yep, i was long time lfs'er on demo before i regestered myself on somewhere.
#7 - Krane
Quote from SkyNet :Ah I don't know how to phrase this question right, so here goes:
I would like to know a registration date (for LFS, not the forum) of lfs users. When did a certain user became a LFS driver. Can this info be seen anywhere or is it hidden away from public?

Just fyi, registration date isn't the same as when one started to play LFS. LFSW registration become possible in January 21st 2003, but the first public LFS version was released around august 2002 IIRC. ed: not around, in august
Thanks for your answers!
So there's no telling how old an LFS username is if it dates before jan 21. 2003?
Quote from Mille Sabords :However all you will get is the S2 registration date.

No. It's the opposite. The registration date is when the user registered their account, demo or S1/S2. It has been possible to register demo accounts right from the start, it just hasn't been mandatory. It's not possible to see when a user purchased S1 or S2.
Quote from SkyNet :Thanks for your answers!
So there's no telling how old an LFS username is if it dates before jan 21. 2003?

You couldn't register before that. There were no accounts before that date. So usernames can't be any older than that. Altough some people might have played LFS before that.
Quote from Krane :Just fyi, registration date isn't the same as when one started to play LFS. LFSW registration become possible in January 21st 2003, but the first public LFS version was released around august 2002 IIRC. ed: not around, in august

My join date is prior to Jan 21st 2003 and is displayed as so in LFSW. Ill let you have fun looking
Indeed, member 18, you managed to register before Scawen.

How to find out user's LFS registration date?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG