The online racing simulator
Streatham Kart Raceway layout
(14 posts, started )
#1 - oli17
can anyone/has anyone made this? i'll show a map but "local" knowledge of the track would be better, as i wanna practice it for real life. the "national" circuit shoould take about 25 seconds if you're good (in an MRT).

thanks in advance,

Oli

(http://www.playscape.co.uk/Karting/Streatham.html)
im considering making this so take it as a MAYBE

how fast can the carts go in streatham? or your cart?.... then i'll make a set for mrt which have the same topspeed as yours and then go for the 25 secs on the track...

but please.. take it as a maybe..
#3 - oli17
about 45mph i think.

thanks
ok ITS HERE

i made a pb with this set after 6-7 laps at 25.30 sec so i'll think that its pretty close to irl

please say if you want anything different

and yes you can use it online, offline or just where you want to

hope you like it

attached: Set and Layout
sorry no pics
Attached files
MRT_streatham-cart.set - 132 B - 896 views
AU1_streatham-national.lyt - 2.3 KB - 260 views
thank you for saying thank you or something... (NOT)
This is great well done! he is very ungrateful doesnt even say thankyou
Quote from Jacko1 :This is great well done! he is very ungrateful doesnt even say thankyou

well.... thats what happens to some people..
#8 - oli17
dude i'm so sorry. i raced with it and it was great, but i somehow forgot to say thankyou. i know it would've come across really rude but it was much appreciated and i don't want you to think it wasn't.

thanks again, Oli
Quote from oli17 :dude i'm so sorry. i raced with it and it was great, but i somehow forgot to say thankyou. i know it would've come across really rude but it was much appreciated and i don't want you to think it wasn't.

thanks again, Oli

its ok

glad you like it
my best is 25.51

I like it

But that was with keyboard
Did 23,98 with about half an hour of training, quite nice track it is. I don't race karts so i can't say how it compares to the "real thing" though.
#12 - RS1T
I used to race competitions at this track, and the lap record is a 24:86

So the track ought to be a bit longer to make it more accurate, but other than that, nice job

IRL i usually clock a low 26 or high 25.

They say the karts go 45mph, but they are all knackered 4 strokes which will barely scrape 30.
I never liked slow S corners (slalom type ones), so it took me some time to find a good line here, however I got 24.01 and just couldn't improve, i got like 5 24.0's in a row, but never 23. Nice layout though.

I also tried FZ5, with my slow tracks endu set I got 25.5 after bout 15 laps.
Wow pretty close times to the real 1 nice.
Gonna try this, looks fun.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG