The online racing simulator
Sorry for all I did
(18 posts, closed, started )
Sorry for all I did
Hey

I'm really really sorry all I did in the past this includes the teams I only have 1 now and moderators please delete the others apart from [LCC] and to all LFS Members and Admins and Mods i'm very very sorry for all I did please please oh please can you belive me and aceapt my apolgie i'm so sorry for what I did and If you can start a new clean slate a new begining and give me a 2nd chance.
a very big WTF from me.
wat
Did he get a ban?
Yay, moar drama :munching_
hmm....
Oke since you wouldn't answer my question about what you are sorry for in the LC server because its private and you were planning something. I ask it here in this thread like you asked me.
What the?
Not in Lc server this is for all users ([TC] CityDriving should know what i'm talking about )
But i don´t
LOL. The added screenies were taken less than 30 minutes ago. The person titeled (The Stig) in the server was also licensed as (The Stig). And there was another LCC member, i think his name was Ash or something.

EDIT: BTW "heeft afgesloten" means has exited the server, and he never came back.
Attached images
(stig).JPG
(The Stig) fails again.JPG
PMs are the future, my friend. It's how you talk to a particular person who might actually know what you're talking about, without spamming the rest of the community with something they know nothing about.

Either that or it's a blatant attention seeking move, so somebody will ask what you did and then you can get all "wah wah" so we'll play the violins and some sucker might help you out. Call me old and cynical, I don't care.

P.S. The real Stig wouldn't play on Cruise servers
Uhm..... OK......
Oh,OH now i understand....
This thread is closed

Sorry for all I did
(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG