The online racing simulator
Best S2 person of the year
(82 posts, started )
#51 - 5haz

I would probrably vote Zeug too, he seems pretty level headed compared to most, and dosen't often get invloved in petty arguments like the rest of us.

He's one of the few people who when I see their posts I don't think "what a bloody imbecile".

Mackie deserves a mention too, his threads always make me chuckle, Danthebangerboy, Pacesetter, Gills, Trebor, Minimaxman, MP3 Astra, Greboth, J@tko, Jakg so on so forth... these people don't seem to get involved in stupid fights like the rest of us, perhaps I should take a leaf out of their book. TVE's random ramblings are a laugh also.

There are plenty more who deserve a mention, they talk sense in the background while the rest of us hurl crap around.
yey for vtak crap hurlers!
Quote from 5haz :

I would probrably vote Zeug too, he seems pretty level headed compared to most, and dosen't often get invloved in petty arguments like the rest of us.

He's one of the few people who when I see their posts I don't think "what a bloody imbecile".

So what DO you think instead?
#54 - 5haz
Quote from zeugnimod :So what DO you think instead?

This guy is only slightly stupid.
Quote from 5haz :This guy is only slightly stupid.

Great minds think alike.
Quote from 5haz :

You are wrong!
NotAnIllusion :static:

Best one
The Very End
Lynce
Now vote for the worst
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Mr. Airio a.k.a. EQWorry
Zeug!
For me, the better is arrechee. He does Wr´s and wr´s and wr´s...
It had no knowledge of this thread. And to my surprise, I appear in it.

Thanks for persons who votes for me but... honestly, The very end deserves this honour. No doubt.

I really like your generosity. You payed the S2 to another guy (Correct to me if I'm wrong).

The Very End
Quote from scipy : knew someone would come in with sarcasm :P

Wasn't sarcasm, honest If you balance the MoE cars then i vote for you as GOD!

Not one single vote, i am dissapoint zeug! I thought you was my number 1 fan
nikopdr is a high mach! just like me :P meaning he's all but nice.
#70 - WSR
The Very End.

Enough said.
Absolutly The Very Ending End
Lynce!
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999 : because i can
#74 - th84
I vote for thisnameistaken.
Me me me.

But hey, I did organise a karting event

Best S2 person of the year