The online racing simulator
Another picture "Game"
(759 posts, started )
Another picture "Game"
not directly a game...^^
just post a picture which shows the number of ur post number.

like when u post the 127 th reply u gotta put a pic which shows the number 127 somewhere in it.
simple, isnt it

as im nr.1:

(didnt find one which showed the number itself... )
I guess it kind of sounds simillar
"Tree" is exactly how asians say "3".
BTW post #6:

v10
Quote from BlueFlame :Can you tell me where the 3 in that is?

It's how the Irish pronounce it. But you already know that.
Attached images
Brad'n'Bruce.jpg
Quote from niall09 :

LOL thats the joke my maths teacher told me, "Dirty tree and a turd" (in an Irish accent)
Quote from Mazz4200 :It's how the Irish pronounce it. But you already know that.

Well the OP says the picture has to have the number in it. A picture like an octopus is fine for 8, as there are eight legs. Tree isn't three, whereever you are from. It's written three, therefore he failed the game.
For Pete's sake stop flaming, Mr. Flame and count the legs of the nonopus again.

BTW:

good-night-rant-edit: YOU did post no. 4 and 14 and didn't contribute anything! Calm down and join the fun mate :-)
Quote from BlueFlame :Well the OP says the picture has to have the number in it. A picture like an octopus is fine for 8, as there are eight legs. Tree isn't three, whereever you are from. It's written three, therefore he failed the game.

So Niall saw this as a harmless bit of fun and joined in with a self deprecating play on words. Then you come along bitching and whining, saying he's not doing it correctly, yet in both of your posts fail to put up a numbers pic yourself.

Lighten up a bit BlueFlame, it's hardly the most serious thread we've had in the place.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com ... 73831061_ecaf22fb22_o.jpg...[no longer applicable]

{edit} I know it serves me right for taking such a long time to find a pic, but, Damn you Der Butz, now i gotta go find another Grrrr (insert smilie shaking fist) Grrrr
Attached images
cooke_sam.jpg
Fix that Mazz, you're 16

Edit: Oh well, got it on your own

#23 - CSU1
*Can't wait for post #69 !

Can't wait to get to number 69

Edit: Damn you, CSU1! Not only do I have to find a new picture now, but you also stole my joke, you bastard!

edit: Damn you Bambo

Another picture "Game"
(759 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG