The online racing simulator
Pitsstops done
(40 posts, started )
Very good Idea

+1
+1 from me too
+1 from me. Would be a very handy thing strategywise
just in the connection thingy, just a small space.

definately +1!
+1
of course! +1
+1
I'm going to add my +1 to this, too.

Great if you are watching DTM on TV or spectating... but where the hell a real racing driver would see something like that? Spotter?

I think the vital information to the driver should be transmitted by the "team" by that common information board. But that is the kind of information you would ask, not the one they would simply send to you lap after lap...
i think its a great idea. it's annoying when u get mixed up and back off thinking the guy behind you is yet to pit to find out he has already pitted!
My vote is yes. I loved the idea.
+1
Quote from PedraumF :-1

Great if you are watching DTM on TV or spectating... but where the hell a real racing driver would see something like that? Spotter?

I think the vital information to the driver should be transmitted by the "team" by that common information board. But that is the kind of information you would ask, not the one they would simply send to you lap after lap...

the linky don't work. edit: ok i refreshed browser and it works now.

But after all, if a car is close behind you your team would say, "he has pitted once already, the guy in front hasn't pitted yet." They would tell you information relevant to your situation. In LFS you can't ask for specific info to the game to that detail, it's not going to matter a whole lot if you happen to know the guy in last place hasn't pitted yet and your two laps ahead in first place. True, you wouldnt know that info, BUT if you needed to know who has pitted, you could ask your team and they would tell you. So I dunno how the extra info on screen gives any advantage or difference to real life. The info is possible to get over the radio isn't it?

Position list would be most logical place to put it.

Also I'd like a 4th & 5th option when using "N" that turns OFF the position list and cars over names ON/OFF as well. You can only turn off position list by going through the menus which isn't possible while racing and the position list covers up my side mirror, but sometimes I really need that position list. Has this "N" toggle been requested? I searched, but after about 20mins I gave up looking.
hmmm, maybe just Shift-F and turn off everything. But I do find Names over cars and the map useful on all the time. I like to know who is crashing me and how far the pack is away and who are the leaders that need to be waived through when I'm getting blue flagged in a pack of lapped and lead lap cars.
I completed a 450 Lap race in Nascar Sim Racing .. online thinking the same thing.

+1 +1 +1
I'd like to say +1 too...

Pitsstops done
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG