The online racing simulator
How many GCSE, O Level's, CSE's etc?
(33 posts, started )
How many GCSE, O Levels, CSE exams did you take?

Not interested in what they were or the results, just how many you took in your final year at secondary (or whatever) school.

Please post the year you took them and number of Academic subjects/exams taken.

Just doing a little research
#2 - 5haz
10 Due to lots of double awards.

Good luck to all those with their results (I know its late now).

EDIT: It was 10, not 11, needless to say I didn't do very well in Maths. :rolleyes:

And the year was 2008.
Quote from 5haz :11

Good luck to all those with their results (I know its late now).

Year please .. it's important to my research.
#4 - J@tko
12 [last year - 2008]

Gratz to Chris W
#5 - Bean0
10 I think, that includes one grade for 'combined science' which was 3 separate exams.

Over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND!

(someone had to say it)
#7 - 5haz
Who else thinks GCSEs are easy? I passed all mine with next to no revision, if I can do that, ayone can.

Quote from Dajmin :Over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND!

(someone had to say it)

:rolleyes:
Quote from 5haz :Who else thinks GCSEs are easy? I passed all mine with next to no revision, if I can do that, ayone can.

:rolleyes:

Let's try and stay on topic for at least the first couple of pages??
I only did 6 or 7 I think. I got kicked out of a few classes prior to exams so they wouldn't let me take them.

This was back in 2002.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
I did 9 (We did the new style Science GCSE). (This was last year)
I did 11 in total, although some subjects were double or triple graded, and i still remember them.

C - 2. Maths and Technology (electronics)
D - 4. Science (1 bit, physics i think), English (both bits) and Business Studies.
E - 5. French, Music, Science (other 2 bits, biology and chemistry i think) Media studies.

This was back in the year 2000, and no, as you probably guessed, i didnt revise one little bit, because i left school in march 2000 to work in a garage as an apprentice mechanic full time, which meant that once it came to exam time i would have a wash, change out of my overalls and into school uniform, bike to school, do the exam, bike back to work, change back into my overalls and carry on working.
11... well, 14 if you count the 4 you get for ICT... And 2 were Double Science.
12 GCSE's

~30 exams
I got As for English Literature and English Language. Tells you all you need to know about how 'hard' GCSEs have become. I also got an A in Music without actually having to demonstrate I could read music!
11 GCSEs in 2007.
can we count the old GCE s ?

if so then 13
I'll be doing 10 in Summer 2010

I dunno if this is relevant to your reasearch or not, or do I have to have done them?
Not sure what you're actually using this data for, but you might want to know if we went to a private/state school, as state schools tend to do less GCSEs than private ones?
Quote from Intrepid :I got As for English Literature and English Language. Tells you all you need to know about how 'hard' GCSEs have become. I also got an A in Music without actually having to demonstrate I could read music!

And that is why i got an E in music, because i could neither read music, write music, or play an instrument, and i still scraped through!

I did one practical piece on a xylophone and my composotion was done by me messing about and improvising on a piano until i got something that sounded how i wanted it to, and then i played it back slowly (i had memorised the notes by this point) and a mate wrote it into music form for me, so although i didn't write it down, i technically was the composer of it.
Quote from J@tko :Not sure what you're actually using this data for, but you might want to know if we went to a private/state school, as state schools tend to do less GCSEs than private ones?

Well Jack, what school do you go to then?
Quote from danthebangerboy :And that is why i got an E in music, because i could neither read music, write music, or play an instrument, and i still scraped through, i did one practical piece on a xylophone and my composotion was done by me messing about and improvising on a piano until i got something that sounded how i wanted it to, and then i played it back slowly (i had memorised the notes by this point) and i got a mate to write it into music form for me.

sorry to go off topic here guys but we had a mate in our class that in Year 11 literally just turned up for music class for a laugh instead of doing technology. Ended up staying there (the school didn't question it lol don't ask why I do not fcuking know he somehow was entered for the GCSE). Anyway we managed to get him a C and no he couldn't read music or play that much .. and he still got a C lol

One of my English Literature exams had the question "Use this page to write about anything you want?" lol wtf?
I did 14 GCSEs and I passed 12 of them. That was this year, 2009 incase you had forgotten, just got my results today.
8 GCSEs, in 1995

AA Science
B Maths
B Information Systems (basically IT)
B English
B English Lit.
C French
D Geography
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
TLDR, so I got as far as the first line in the original post