The online racing simulator
Can anyone make a Teamskin?
(9 posts, started )
Hey, we are a new German Team and still don´t have a TeamSkin. Is anyone able to make one for us? If i´ll get the psd, i hope i´ll get that on all other cars (because we are driving ervery car), but i´m not able to create one. They are all looking easy and not modern. So please can anyone help us to get a cool teamskin for Team RoDa on www.teamroda.de?

Colours should be dark like the background on website with that green integrated. (stripes, or anything you want)
"Team RoDa" and "The Revolution begins" should be inserted.
Font is your choose and you can choose the car for your Skin suggestion.

If you wanna try this, feel free to contact me at Website or

[email protected]
hi there ...
Im not much of a skinner but i had a go at it
if u like it and just wanna change something feel free to let me know
sorry i couldnt upload the photoshop format ...dunno why.

Off topic: Will you guys have a server?
Attached images
teamroda screen1.JPG
teamroda screen 2.JPG
teamroda screen 3.JPG
FXR_TeamRoda2.jpg
Hey, yes we have a Server. It is called [RODA] TeamServer.

Your skin is looking good. Please write me an email, then we can talk a bit more...

It should be a little bit more professionell, if you know what i mean. What does the sign mean?

Pls look at www.teamroda.de there is a render of a skin i made... then you will know
yea i couldnt think of a design to put on the car and i think i can make it more profesional

That sign is a logo i made ..... it is supposed to read TR which stands for Team RoDa.

by the way i like your skin better than mine lol
If you think you are able to do that, try it out. Just give me a few suggests or one finished skin.

The TR is a good idea, but should me more easy to read. We still have no Logo.

(Roda is greek and meens "wheel" if it helps you...)
yea i figured the the logo was hard to read but im on the case
ok i tried again
this one may need some more to it so u can tell me what to add if u like it ......or...... if u have a completely new idea....no problem just let me know

preview

skin file
Attached images
team roda new1.JPG
team roda front.JPG
team roda back.JPG
FXR_TeamRoDa.new.jpg
Really not bad... Could you add somedecals, like Neuspeed, momo, Falken and so on...??? pls change the white to black
ok some more decals are going on right now
and the black is replacing the white

glad u liked it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit: here we go ......

preveiw:
skin file:

Attached images
team roda  B&A.jpg
FXR_TeamRoDa.jpg

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG