The online racing simulator
For some reason those look low quality
Your point being?
Quote from Stew2000 :Your point being?

His pics are always really nice and I always use one as my wallpaper
xfire ruined the photos when I upload them... I have the originals .png's but are 3Mb of pic. I'm a bit tired to edit pic by pic, so I use xfire, I take the photos, I upload them to my xfire and then just have to put it here, the trouble with this is that xfire reduces the weight of the images too much (such as small photos of this post, that the overall weight is around 40/50kb 's)

Those (starion pics) are the same pics but I edited a bit the contrast and the lacks of AA in some parts.

Oh! and thanks Playa, I'm glad that you use any screenshot as wallpaper.
Attached images
lfs-20090825-012017.jpg
lfs-20090825-010607.jpg
look at that tire flex in the first one
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :xfire ruined the photos when I upload them... I have the originals .png's but are 3Mb of pic. I'm a bit tired to edit pic by pic, so I use xfire, I take the photos, I upload them to my xfire and then just have to put it here, the trouble with this is that xfire reduces the weight of the images too much (such as small photos of this post, that the overall weight is around 40/50kb 's)

Those (starion pics) are the same pics but I edited a bit the contrast and the lacks of AA in some parts.

Oh! and thanks Playa, I'm glad that you use any screenshot as wallpaper.

Those are better!

And I officialy hate my license name! Why did i have to be such a stupid 13yr when I picked it.
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Those are better!

And I officialy hate my license name! Why did i have to be such a stupid 13yr when I picked it.

You and LFSn00b can now open a club called "I hate my licence name so much that I´m even thinking about buying another licence"-club
Quote from Deutschland2007 :You and LFSn00b can now open a club called "I hate my licence name so much that I´m even thinking about buying another licence"-club

what a pity then
Quote from !RAM! :I do

Quote from Shadowww :I actually do. If you don't, you need to visit your oculist ASAP.

No you don't - only what you focus on/look directly at will be sharp.
Quote from r4ptor :No you don't - only what you focus on/look directly at will be sharp.

Yes I do. I know better than you how do I see the world.
Quote from Shadowww :Yes I do. I know better than you how do I see the world.

Alright. Fair enough (but I think you misunderstood me) - let me rephrase my original statement: A human eye under normal conditions is not able to percieve everything in it's view in sharp detail, without changing the focus point.
Quote from Stew2000 :Thanks for the pics Discipulo!

Thanks to you, I'm glad that you liked those pics hehe.

Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Those are better!

If you want another old pics in better quality tell me that... .

And if you said this about your nickname because I said Playa (is not bad I think... Playa in Spanish is Beach hehe)

P.S. Tonight I recorded a video of the photos but did not have AA because the fps drops a lot, wanted to try the xfire video recorder.

I know playa is beach since im also spanish but just call me zeek
Quote from r4ptor :Alright. Fair enough (but I think you misunderstood me) - let me rephrase my original statement: A human eye under normal conditions is not able to percieve everything in it's view in sharp detail, without changing the focus point.

You are right, but shadowww ain't no ordinary human! He has some really advanced laser eyes like frankenstein so he can see everything sharp.
Quote from G!NhO :You are right, but shadowww ain't no ordinary human! He has some really advanced laser eyes like frankenstein so he can see everything sharp.

Eh?

I was visiting oculist 4 times, all times I had 100% vision.
Quote from Shadowww :Eh?

I was visiting oculist 4 times, all times I had 100% vision.

But that doesn't mean you see everything sharp at all times. Like r4ptor explained.
New FZ textures. By Lynce. Like always click for BIG!

OMG, Shadowww's fails. Of course you don't see everything sharp when you look somewhere. You only see the point where your eyes are looking at and maybe around it, but not like you see on the sides, up and down the same way. Just try it by looking at some point in your room, you don't see things around the point you are staring at sharply, or maybe you are not a human, that could be the reason. I've also gone to eye check couple of times, and they also said my eye sight is perfect.
Quote from andRo. :or maybe you are not a human, that could be the reason.

Maybe you are shitting the truth because I really see everything sharp.
Quote from Shadowww :Maybe you are shitting the truth because I really see everything sharp.

It is like, if you look at your monitor, you dont see the keyboard sharp. It is a little blurry
Quote from mamoru :It is like, if you look at your monitor, you dont see the keyboard sharp. It is a little blurry

Something strange is there. As soon as I want to check if keyboard is blurry, I automatically move my eyes so I see it sharp, even if I don't want to o.O
LOL, you are not a human Shadowww. Don't move you eyes, only look at the monitor, and then "kind of" look at the keyboard without moving your eyes of the monitor, you will see it is a little blurry, and you can't see it properly.
I think you just don't get it what we mean, otherwise you have the same thing.
Quote from andRo. :Don't move you eyes, only look at the monitor, and then "kind of" look at the keyboard without moving your eyes of the monitor

I don't get how can I do that
We started a long offtopic, lol ok. You are not supposed to look at the keyboard with your eyes, but by looking at the monitor you still see your keyboard, but when you are looking at the monitor then all the rest beside it is blurry. Even when you are writing a message, you can see that Live For Speed logo in the left up corner is blurry.

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG