The online racing simulator
Asunduse Team with Estonian flag
(110 posts, started )
UFR, wrapping the Estonian flag like BMW's M stripes.
Attached images
estoniaufrprev.jpg
UFR_estonia.jpg
#27 - siLc
Really good Rappa Z and Ayrton. Really good. I can`t thank you enough. I don´t have words anymore
#28 - siLc
You´re the best guys... LFS rules
#29 - siLc
maybe somebody more wants to show his skills??? waiting anxiously for more. if somebody has time
I know its not on your list of prefered cars but ill give the FZR a go
#31 - siLc
the thing is Greboth that I don`t have prefered cars. Driving with each car is a big challange for me. I try to push with every car). And I`m not always driving with same cars. I`m driving with everything.

God bless you Greboth. Over 300 people have watched this thread and you five guys are helping. Meen you rock. Thak you
-
(Taavi(EST)) DELETED by Taavi(EST)
i have time tommarow. I'll try to make u a BF1.
#33 - Jakg
now this is why i love the LFS Community

And yes, i would help but i suck at skinning (i screwed up putting the O Rly owl on the bonnet of a car ffs!)
#34 - siLc
at least you would do me a skin. that counts
Im going to do more and that helmet but now I have to write a book for school.
FZR Hope you like.
Gone for the whole flag theme
Attached images
FZR_siLc copy.jpg
siLc screenie.jpg
#37 - siLc
Guys thanks to your big enthusiast and help there are left only few skins to do: XFG, XRG, RB4, MRT, UF1, XRR, FZ5, RAC, FO8 and helmet. I hope someone takes these cars to do also. Or only some of them.

Hoping and waiting
if i finish the BF1 i'll attempt my first ufr/uf1.
Quote from siLc :Guys thanks to your big enthusiast and help there are left only few skins to do: XFG, XRG, RB4, MRT, UF1, XRR, FZ5, FZR, RAC, FO8 and helmet. I hope someone takes these cars to do also. Or only some of them.

Hoping and waiting

FZR has been done
#40 - siLc
Quote from Greboth :FZR has been done

sorry. my fault. I`ll like it. itś really good. thnks
siLc your gettin a nice skin collection from all of this. Will try and make another skin soon
#42 - siLc
Yes I am. Thanks to all of you. Everybody are so enthusiastic and skin by skin my collection improves. Thank you for taking care. Looking forward to see your skin. Nice work everybody. I`ll love these skins. YOU´RE THE BEST
i got a bf1 skin goin'. then MRT.
XRR
Attached images
XRR_siLc.jpg
XRR_siLc copy.jpg
#45 - siLc
Thanks Greboth. Really nice work. I like the solutoins you come out. Really nice. I´ll love it.
Really big thanks bro.

It`s hard to ask but maybe you are able to make me XFG skin. I`m driving quite often with that car recently.
If you have time ofcourse.

Thanks
Will do it now
XFG
Im a bit undecided about the front but hope you like it
Attached images
XFG_siLc.jpg
XFG_siLc copy.jpg
#48 - siLc
thanks Greboth. I admire you, because you are so helpful. thanks. I have to admit that it was again very good solution. nice colours.

thank you very much for all your work. I really love them. thanks mate
Would you, silc and skinmakers allow me to use these skins as templates?
Quote from siLc :thanks Greboth. I admire you, because you are so helpful. thanks. I have to admit that it was again very good solution. nice colours.

thank you very much for all your work. I really love them. thanks mate

Glad you like it. Whats the forum for if not to be helpful. Although for now i will have to stop i have other time commitments but when ive got time if any are left i will make another skin for you.

Quote from Lible :Would you, silc and skinmakers allow me to use these skins as templates?

As far as i am concerned. I made the skins but skins belong to siLc.
So if siLc says its ok its ok.
Although if i see a skin i like i may use it as inspiration or it might give me an idea and nothing wrong with that

Asunduse Team with Estonian flag
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG