The online racing simulator
Asunduse Team with Estonian flag
(110 posts, started )
#76 - siLc
but maybe someone still wants to make me a mrt, uf1, rac, fz5, xrg, rb4, fo8 and helmet skins????
Quote from siLc :but maybe someone still wants to make me a mrt, uf1, rac, fz5, xrg, rb4, fo8 and helmet skins????

I will make more skins for you siLc but work commitments mean i probably wont have time before about mid june to spend hours on skins. But if any cars still need skinning when ive got time ill make them all
#78 - Smax
Here's your Logitech F08. the FZR is going to have to wait until later in the week...Thursday maybe. Wednesday is both my birthday and the day I finish university for good, so I may be slightly the worse for wear come Thursday we'll see...

Anyways hope this'll do ya, if you want to screenshot it then use the 2048 version and turn off the skin compression feature in the game options panel & upload the 1024 to LFS world for online use.
#79 - siLc
Celeron 2,4gb, 768mb RAM, nVidia GeForce FX 5200 128mb. And it`s almost impossible to race. In the start when there about 10 players the game doesn´t run. I have to let others pass and give them lead then the game getts better and I can drive with full speed.

I found a site where someone has the same problem with ATI driver and he started to use Cat 5.11 and the problem was solved.

Can anyone help and suggest what helps this ancient nVidia driver???
Quote from Smax :Here's your Logitech F08. the FZR is going to have to wait until later in the week...Thursday maybe. Wednesday is both my birthday and the day I finish university for good, so I may be slightly the worse for wear come Thursday we'll see...

Anyways hope this'll do ya, if you want to screenshot it then use the 2048 version and turn off the skin compression feature in the game options panel & upload the 1024 to LFS world for online use.

Wow! Another great skin! Thanks Smax! Happy birthday in advance and congrats on finishing your university studies! Very well done indeed! Again, I really appreciate the work you guys have done. It's nice to see so many helpful people out there in the racing community! I'm looking forward to your other creation but it can wait, you have more pressing things to take care of!

Cheers!

EC
#81 - Smax
Please check your private message panel E.C
sorry i can't help.. for now. gonna start a real skin in photoshop, then i come back.

edit: can any1 give me a BMW M3 template for the fxo?for the FXR?
Before I fell asleep last night, one of the thoughts that went through my head was that on the cars I already did, I shoulda alternated the side mirror and wing endplate colors to differentiate the 6 and 66 like some race teams do. Well, I'm not going to redo them, but I made up for it with the UFRs, one black, one white, done with classic Mini styling.
Attached images
logiufrblack.jpg
logiufrwhite.jpg
UFR_logi66.jpg
UFR_logi.jpg
Quote from Ayrton :Before I fell asleep last night, one of the thoughts that went through my head was that on the cars I already did, I shoulda alternated the side mirror and wing endplate colors to differentiate the 6 and 66 like some race teams do. Well, I'm not going to redo them, but I made up for it with the UFRs, one black, one white, done with classic Mini styling.

Very cool, Ayrton, I love it!!! Thanks again as always!!

EC
can any1 give me a BMW M3 template for the fxo?for the FXR?
plz, i need it for me new skin
am i alone
#87 - Smax
Logitech FZR NOT FOR PUBLIC USE

Same deal as before, the 2048 is for screenshots and the 1024 is for you to upload to play with online.

Could I prompt you to send that e-mail I mentioned on Tuesday please? Any later will be too late
You really think somebody wouldn't use that in public? Dunno why you'd post it in public if that was the case Might email or send it to EC privately honestly... It is private and specific to him really
Smax- those are both seriously good skins. Definitly worthy companions to what I made.
Quote from Smax :Logitech FZR NOT FOR PUBLIC USE

Same deal as before, the 2048 is for screenshots and the 1024 is for you to upload to play with online.

Could I prompt you to send that e-mail I mentioned on Tuesday please? Any later will be too late

Outstanding!! Yeah, I would have sent it today but was too busy bumping fenders with you all day! lol! I will send it in the morning.

Thanks again!

EC
Quote from Tweaker :You really think somebody wouldn't use that in public? Dunno why you'd post it in public if that was the case Might email or send it to EC privately honestly... It is private and specific to him really

Actually, I will not mind anyone using these skins. I will post them in my public skin folder anyway. I think it was done this way because they were not certain the scope of use. No worries and your point is valid.

Cheers!

EC
#92 - Smax
Quote from Tweaker :You really think somebody wouldn't use that in public? Dunno why you'd post it in public if that was the case Might email or send it to EC privately honestly... It is private and specific to him really

We've been over all of this before... essentially it's impossible to prevent people from having/using a low quality version of it, since it's gonna end up in the skins X folder... So I write "not for public use" on it as a "pointer" and leave the rest to the good manners and respect of this community.

As for the 2048, well hey you can only use that offline, i.e in a place where nobody else knows you have it....and what I don't know about I'm not going to waste time worrying about.
Ahhhh you didn't understand me I think.... that post was a compliment really
#94 - Smax
In that case I apologise for seeming to get hot under the collar
Quote from Smax :In that case I apologise for seeming to get hot under the collar

Hey, stop arguing and make more skins!!! hehehe! I just remembered, I could use a cool helmet skin too. Any takers??

EC
I hope you don't mind, I took a few liberties with this set, doing them up as beaters, rusted out and graffitied.
Attached images
logiuf1-1.jpg
logiuf1-2.jpg
UF1_logi.jpg
UF1_logi6.jpg
Quote from Ayrton :I hope you don't mind, I took a few liberties with this set, doing them up as beaters, rusted out and graffitied.

lmao, that's cool Ayrton! Hehehe! I love the rust bucket beaters!!!

Thanks a bunch!

EC
#98 - Smax
Logitech BF1,commissioned for Ear Collector so please ask him for permission before you use it.

I'll get 'round to a MRT and a helmet over the weekend and then that will have to be all from me since I have the uPGaming team breathing down my neck for the 3/4 of the cars that I haven't skinned for them yet, as well as everything else I have to do in that intrusion called "real life"
Quote from Smax :Logitech BF1,commissioned for Ear Collector so please ask him for permission before you use it.

I'll get 'round to a MRT and a helmet over the weekend and then that will have to be all from me since I have the uPGaming team breathing down my neck for the 3/4 of the cars that I haven't skinned for them yet, as well as everything else I have to do in that intrusion called "real life"

Smax, this is another outstanding skin! Thanks very much! The only other one I really need now is the XFG which i've been driving quite a bit on 400's server. Any chance you can do up a nice treatment on one of those for me instead of the MRT (don't want to be greedy)? Btw, I am really looking forward to the helmet skin too! Thanks buddy!

EC

ps. You are all quite welcome to use these skins as long as their respective authors are ok with it.
You da boss....XFG it is

Asunduse Team with Estonian flag
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG