The online racing simulator
Demo car skins
(4 posts, started )
Demo car skins
Ive a little question regarding skins in demo LFS... So if I happened (jesus.. spent 3hrs with photoshop making a skin lol) to make a skin of my own from scrap, other people cant see it unless they have it downloaded on their PC? And people who dont, just see a white default car?

e: got some guy online tryin to convince me that ppl see ur skin if u have some1 with S2 upload it to the database or something, can any1 confirm?
In demo all they see is a white car unless YOU send/upload or do whatever to where other users can download it.

If it was a public skin that an Licensed user made and put up on LFSW then it would download, but demo users can not upload skins on LFSW, and you are not allowed to ask anyone that has a license to upload it either, it is against the rules.
is it possible for a demo racer to download skins from anywhere?
Quote from tacotuesday83 :is it possible for a demo racer to download skins from anywhere?

You can download the skins only from these forums in the car skins threads but the online skin download system is not available for demo racers.

Demo car skins
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG