The online racing simulator
Freakin' Women drivers!!
(62 posts, started )
Quote from JamesF1 :She seems to be making this pitlane driving a habit, second pitlane incident in not-so-long: see first time.

That there I dont know if she couldnt see him because he was walking behind the guy standing there or she just wasnt looking at all...
Lol, You people are ...

Danica spins hereself out and you say "WOMEN CAN'T DRIVE" Dixon spins himself out...shit happens. See anything wrong with that. People make mistake, girls and boys.
Quote from A.Ulleri :Lol, You people are ...

Danica spins hereself out and you say "WOMEN CAN'T DRIVE" Dixon spins himself out...shit happens. See anything wrong with that. People make mistake, girls and boys.

Who besides the thread starter said that women can't drive?
So the girl spins it out in a busy pitlane, a grevious error that should have her reprimanded - but in the same race two guys crash UNDER SAFETY CAR. Did I read that right? And the OP says women cant drive...

I think we need a me versus you, looser pays, day at the races - sunshine.
Quote from Becky Rose :So the girl spins it out in a busy pitlane, a grevious error that should have her reprimanded - but in the same race two guys crash UNDER SAFETY CAR. Did I read that right? And the OP says women cant drive...

Pretty much the entire field deserves to lose their seats after this race. A woman spun under caution as well, as mentioned earlier in the thread. I think it was just a case of bad driving all around.
Well then LFS isn't soo far from reality anymore is it :P
Quote from Becky Rose :So the girl spins it out in a busy pitlane, a grevious error that should have her reprimanded - but in the same race two guys crash UNDER SAFETY CAR. Did I read that right? And the OP says women cant drive...

I've had plenty of fast women (drivers) around me for a long time. A couple of the instructors at the driver's school that I just got home from were of the female persuasion. Although... I did 200 miles at Watkins Glen between today and yesterday. Zero offs.

I'm well aware that women can in fact drive race cars. However, I'll play to the stereotypes like any other red-blooded American. We're all ****s.

"but in the same race two guys crash UNDER SAFETY CAR"
Yeah, that happened while I was typing. Selective editing, if you will.

I'd love to take you up on your offer. I'm quite sure I'll get my ass handed to me. For now, I'll just continue to bench race untill me throat is sore.
Talk about a bump!

Have we seen Milka Duno? I'm really not into gender biased arguments about racing.. Danica seems to be doing well, belonging in what isn't the most tallent filled race series but still, not bad at all..

But this Milka?! A few weeks ago I saw she was multiple seconds behind the one but last in qualifying on I think mid ohio, some 5+ seconds from the pole. Then I looked at previous qually results and saw she probably didn't dare to show up on a few road circuits and when she did, 5 secs off the pace..

This weekend at Sears Point, 5.6 secs behind pole..

I actually think that anyone with some real talent would find it very HARD to be this far off the pace! Tristan would easily beat her :P
#37 - 5haz
The only time I remember her was when she nearly took out most of Team Audi at Le Mans in one go in 2002.
As the IRL field becomes more respectable (especially with the new season seeing a 9/8 circuit to oval ratio) that draws from the bet of oval and circuit racing. Duno has no business in IRL

She's reminding me of Deletraz :P
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :Talk about a bump!

Have we seen Milka Duno? I'm really not into gender biased arguments about racing.. Danica seems to be doing well, belonging in what isn't the most tallent filled race series but still, not bad at all..

But this Milka?! A few weeks ago I saw she was multiple seconds behind the one but last in qualifying on I think mid ohio, some 5+ seconds from the pole. Then I looked at previous qually results and saw she probably didn't dare to show up on a few road circuits and when she did, 5 secs off the pace..

I actually think that anyone with some real talent would find it very HARD to be this far off the pace! Tristan would easily beat her :P

She's not only slow, but dangerous as well. Couple of seasons ago on her Rookie year she nearly took out Dario on 2 separate races when been lapped, which lead to the infamous rant from Dario's wife Ashley Judd.

A couple of seasons on and she has not got any quicker, but still races because she can bring in the money to a team much better than say Sarah Fisher, who while not being at the same level as Danica, can still hold her own and is quick in the pack.
Fun fact: At Infineon, Milka Duno's IRL qualifying time would have placed her 6th on the Indy Lights grid.
That is hilarious
Can we have a thread titled "FREAKING HUMANS.. THEY CANT DRIVE!!!" ?
She's come a long way since a judge ordered her to attend traffic school 2 years ago.

The problem Danica faces is that she's a woman who gets the ocassional good result. She'd get far less attention and less criticism if she was nearer the back.

Of course, that technically is not her problem, it's the problem of the people who give her all that attention.

I wonder why they do that? Oh yes... tits.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :Talk about a bump!

Trust me, she's better off in the Rolex series. Either that or the other 2 drivers were just pulling weight.
I like Danica, she's got talent but she keeps doing these stupid screw ups but I agree with Becky on alot of points. It's stupid that we flame women drivers as a generalization of men do, but motorracing is a male dominated sport, and there are tons of male drivers screwing up worse than anything Danica has done, take Rosset driving in reverse at Monaco for instance.
I watched Duno at Infineon at turn 9. She must have been lapped about 6 times that I saw.

She's still probably way better than most of us here. *shrug*
I was watching the mid-ohio race aswell.. but Duno's driving was really horrible.. race control should have pulled her out.

@Sueycide_FD, I think the second.. there was a similar thing happening in sportscars in the '80.. with Jan Lammers and 2 other drivers.. they let that one driver do a few laps during the start, and then Lammers and the other driver took over to do the rest (can't remember any other names)..

Quote from MadCat360 :I watched Duno at Infineon at turn 9. She must have been lapped about 6 times that I saw.

Well.. I'm not to sure.. she has the money to do it.. 99% here doesn't, maybe if some had the money to do it, they would be better..
Quote from MadCat360 :I watched Duno at Infineon at turn 9. She must have been lapped about 6 times that I saw.

Speak for yourself
Though, freakin women drivers still get a better deal than us guys.

I allways new women got cheaper car insurance than guys, but never quite checked just how much....

This year on my MG Zr 1.4 16v, I pay £1200, i've been driving for 2 and a half years (Though i've got 0 NCB since Direct line wouldn't release it) anyhow, I checked how much my GF would be to insure my car if she just passed her test. £1000, she's 2 years younger than me...

So I check on my 2 previous cars, on my 1.4 Golf she was £150 cheaper....

I know this is complete rapage of this thread, but I had to get this off my chest, considering how many daft women I see doing daft things on the road it's daylight robbery!

:/
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from pacesetter :Speak for yourself

lol, so you think you can podium in the 24 hours of daytona in a prototype, eh?

Freakin' Women drivers!!
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG