The online racing simulator
Deadline Team
(153 posts, started )
#1 - Danas
Deadline Team *Closed*

Team introduction

Deadline Team started to form in the beginning of 2009. Deadline Team became an official LFS racing team on January the 13th. The team founders are Šarūnas Klezys and Danas Lipčius.
Right after the day we became official we started to participate in various leagues and races, which gave us more experience. As time passed we understood that we weren't so slow compared to the other LFS teams and because of this we wanted to get more fast guys to join us and become even faster. We started looking for new, talented racers, but finding talented racers from Lithuania isn't very easy, because the Lithuanian LFS community is very small, as small as Lithuania itself.
Now, after the new years, we left only the best racers, capable to drive fast and steady. Were going to try and participate even more in all sorts of leagues, practice hard for them and of course finish in top positions for our team.
Drivers:
D. Lipčius (Danas)
M. Runas (MuderGO[LT])
G. Orla (Derbis1990)
D. Raižys (R_Domas)
T. Gedminas (Alianto)
J. Bakšys (Mizteriz)
A. Staškevičius (iFastLt)

Our official website: www.deadline.lt (not working for now)
Youtube channel: DeadLineLFS channel
Our LFS server: Deadline Team
gratz nice to see more Lithuanian over here!
Finally you have presented your team, for everyone Good Luck guys ;]
Gl
Nice skins, great introduction, good luck!

I was moaning about thread is still not in LFS Forum.
That skin rocks. Good luck in the future.
Best of luck, guys!
Gl
Nice one Danas and the lot.

Good bunch of guys. Props to Danas for giving us a hand in last years 16h race. Nice, friendly, fast guy.

All the best to you lads.
Good luck, Deadline
best of luck lads in future
Finally Good luck
Thank you guys for the kind words. Keep in mind that the DeadLine Racing team is looking for experienced Lithuanian racers. If you would like to join us write me a PM.
Quick team, good luck!
-
(Danas) DELETED by Danas
The Damage Control League's second event was held yesterday evening on the dansk-lfs.dk server. There was about 20 people in the qualification. DeadLine team member Danas L. took third place in the qualification, while Giedrius O. took only 9th place with a slower lap.

The first race went well, no crashes at all. dt.Danas L. - 3rd place, dt.Giedrius O. 9th. Although the second race was a tragedy for the faster drivers. The grid was reversed, that meant that all of the faster drivers had to beat all of the slower racers in front. T3, 19 cars incoming. One car spins, no room for any other car. You can see the aftermath in the picture. CoRe D.Lind had to pit because of his flip, dt.Danas L. also pitted because his suspension was severely damaged. D.Kheireddine also had to pit because he flipped several times and was completely out of shape.

This crash lead to the whole pack of racers split up. The ones who pitted had to push as hard as they could to atleast catch up to the leaders. Several laps later, the leaders where starting to do pitstops, and the faster drivers from the end of the pack caught up. There was no chance to get a higher position in the finish so CoRe D.Lind finished 8, dt.Danas L. finished 9th, D.Kheireddine in 10th, dt.Giedrius O. 11th after an unsuccessful race.

Winner of the race was the DCL manager, from 7karat - Cramer. We hope to train harder and finish better in the other race of the DCL with the MRT.
Attached images
dcl2n1.jpg
dcl2n2.jpg
dcl2n.jpg
Nice!

Dennis OWNED.
Nice flip, Dennis. :P
Pinkyyy
Yeah his wheels match my helmet color
Nice achievement, budies.
A new racer has joined the DeadLine Racing team.

Please welcome Skirmantas S. (Seniecka) to the team. Skirmantas is active in LFS leagues and events. We are happy to have him in the team.
Good luck.
Thank you guys very much for picking me. I'll try to do my best being in this nice team.
Gratz & Good Luck with your new team, seniecka.
good luck

Deadline Team
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG