The online racing simulator
Yellow and Blue flag makeover
What's the point in stopping and waiting for the guy ahead - who's just made a bad mistake - and is limping to get back on track if I lose a race position by respecting the blue flag? Not only the distance, but race/crash/acceleration and safety status must be considered before showing the blue flag continuously.

Those who make mistakes and go off the track should never be allowed to join until all the traffic is cleared. Again, what did I gain by driving with skill if a half-brain rookie with a faster setup, but with much less driving skill crashes ahead of me and is trying to get on track? Of course, I'll brake and slow down, but won't I lose any chance of chasing the guy ahead of him, now that I'm much closer?

If there's a contest going on between two racers and an overtaking maneuver is imminent, should the guy 2 laps behind, albeit with a faster car, ruin our race and race positions by trying to get ahead at all costs defying the rules of racing, of time, space and the general understanding of where one stands regardless of the car ahead of you?
#2 - halo
Quote from hereticlohani :
Those who make mistakes and go off the track should never be allowed to join until all the traffic is cleared.

Normally, this is the way we all need to do. Its a simple rule.

If there's a contest going on between two racers and an overtaking maneuver is imminent, should the guy 2 laps behind, albeit with a faster car, ruin our race and race positions by trying to get ahead at all costs defying the rules of racing, of time, space and the general understanding of where one stands regardless of the car ahead of you?

Getting back the lap is already sensitive decision to make. One mistake can ruin whole race of that car and other one.
And trying this to while two front cars competing is just a lack of common sense in lightest words. Also, situation is become potentially open to more mistakes by doing this.
Those who make mistakes and go off the track should never be allowed to join until all the traffic is cleared.

This is a Racer's Rule That he has to Respect, If he doesn't,
Then He's a loser...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG