The online racing simulator
Tornado Hosting!
(60 posts, closed, started )
Quote from DevilDare :Someone should keep a record of how many teams/championships/businesses "The Stig" has tried creating and failed

1 Server Hosting Company
1 Server Hosting Advice Company
1 Radio Station
3 LFS Cruising Teams
1 LFS Drifting Team
1 LFS Racing Team
1 MSN Group
1 Free Driving Lessons Service
2 LFS Leagues

ALL of which have FAILED EPICALLY.
How long before he is banned off here and making duplicate accounts with the same details, like the same date of birth and ag... oh, wait, he'd have to know his own age to do that :/

Stig, I'd like to trial the "Gold" Package please, with working race InSim, use what you wish.

I'd like the name written upside down, and some contact details (home address, phone number, credit card information if you have one which i doubt because youre ten cant splel ues punctaton or perfrom basic grammatical checks using your browser which would be impsosible as im prezuming that you yuze interweb explorerlolzwut) just so i can ensure that i truly do have 24/7 support Then you can go to bed and i can ring you for help!

And might i say a huge congratulations to StormServers and 500servers, for handling themselves exquisitely in the face of this mighty adversary, someone who could potentially cost them a lot of money, because he is alot cheaper you know

Mikjen, please try to refrain from blasting us We've probably had as much, if not more crap from this guy on our forums as LFS Forums have had
Quote from Mikjen :This is what makes this thread even better, TC Ash posts then one of his lapdogs TC Mike follows

What makes this thread funny, is (the stig). Simple as.
You already Perma banned him why are you still hunting him down, now go away and dont ask me to do anything for you,

Thsnk you
Mick
Quote from morpha :Guys, it's so much easier to just call him stupid and walk away

Doing that gets me banned, pointing stuff out as being unreasonable or illogical and explaining why tends to work better.
Quote from Mikjen :You already Perma banned him why are you still hunting him down, now go away and dont ask me to do anything for you,

Thsnk you
Mick

He came back... so we 'hunt him down' lol

And i havent asked you to do anything in the first place? Dude wtf is your problem? lol
I think it was more me saying "Please try to refrain from blasting us" which wasn't asking him to do anything for us really :/

Also, is he on Motorways Cops GTR Racing? :/

Anyway, back to collectively flaming (The Stig), but try not to let this thread get locked, it makes for great reading
Quote from RacerAsh3 :He came back... so we 'hunt him down' lol

Milkjen, if you want to know; (The Stig) came back to the [TC] forums with a new LFS account & forum account, stating he was a new player. So really, he started it again.

And me posting after Ash was just coincidental, i'm afraid.

From what i've heared, he's already got 1 sale for a Bronze server; so lets wish him good luck!
Quote from Mike141292 :[...]
From what i've heared, he's already got 1 sale for a Bronze server; so lets wish him good luck!

OMG, poor people.. I feel sorry for them already.
Quote from Davidos93 : but try not to let this thread get locked, it makes for great reading

Agreed need something to do at work
This thread is closed

Tornado Hosting!
(60 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG