The online racing simulator
Btcc 2009
(318 posts, started )
nope he didnt compete last year
Collard thinks he is Schumacher, first he nerfs Turkington like Schumacher did to Villeneuve 97 European GP, then he runs Mat Jackson almost completely on the grass like Schumacher did to Mika in Spa 2000. Collard is an idiot. Seriously, he needs to stop racing before he gets someone killed. If Mat Jackson had of spun, he could of easily mounted a barrier or such and killed a spectator. Which brings me back the Nash incident, regardless of whether Nash kept his foot in it, Collard deserves it.
Quote from BlueFlame :Collard thinks he is Schumacher, first he nerfs Turkington like Schumacher did to Villeneuve 97 European GP, then he runs Mat Jackson almost completely on the grass like Schumacher did to Mika in Spa 2000. Collard is an idiot. Seriously, he needs to stop racing before he gets someone killed. If Mat Jackson had of spun, he could of easily mounted a barrier or such and killed a spectator. Which brings me back the Nash incident, regardless of whether Nash kept his foot in it, Collard deserves it.

Collard will get killed he keeps getting into the incidents and crys about it.
Lets not tempt fate, even upon evil people.

I don't really like BTCC anymore, the racing reminds me of CTRA.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Collard will get killed

We can only hope, and you're right, he gets into these incidents, then moans at other drivers. Maybe he should think about how he rejoins the track next time he gets rammed off (Snetterton)
I liked the way Shedden pushed Collard off on puprose after Collard hit him the lap before and Shedden got away with it haha
Quote from trebor901 :I liked the way Shedden pushed Collard off on puprose after Collard hit him the lap before and Shedden got away with it haha

Yea, Collard deserved it too, Shedden had a shocker in the second race with alot of balast, the car just couldn't cope with it.

Shedden just seems like a really nice guy anyway, he's one of those guys that everyone wants to do well imo.
And guess who it was that decided Shedden didnt need to be part of race 3 after lap 1 either? Correct, Rob Collard.
Quote from trebor901 :And guess who it was that decided Shedden didnt need to be part of race 3 after lap 1 either? Correct, Rob Collard.

But just LOOK at Rob Collard he just LOOKS like a complete pr*ck and I would enjoy very much to punch him in the face repeatidly.
his demolition company is only just up the road from me
Quote from trebor901 :his demolition company is only just up the road from me

You should go up there and smash some things up! Oh no, wait...
lol, bit difficult that
Quote from BlueFlame :

Shedden just seems like a really nice guy anyway, he's one of those guys that everyone wants to do well imo.

Someones gotta come last
Anthony Reid will be racing for WSR (Team RAC), hopefully try and put more space between Colin and Gio...
Quote from Minimaxman :Anthony Reid will be racing for WSR (Team RAC), hopefully try and put more space between Colin and Gio...

Yup, and Herbert will be in for James Thompson
Yep, like I said on page 4 it'll be interesting to see how well he goes. He said he's hoping for a podium or even a race win, I wonder if he'll be able to cut it in the door-handling world of the BTCC?
Quote from Minimaxman :Yep, like I said on page 4 it'll be interesting to see how well he goes. He said he's hoping for a podium or even a race win, I wonder if he'll be able to cut it in the door-handling world of the BTCC?

I don't know to be honest, theres obviously a chance, but I don't think he'd really achieve what he's set out for..
Lets see how many wrecks Collard has. Votes anyone?

#a : 1 [ ]
#b : 3 [ ]
#c : multiple [x]
definately has to be c, whats the betting he'll be the tosser to ruin the championship race? he'll take Gio off or something like that because im pretty sure Team RAC will have had a word like "you're a BMW team aswell, help us win the title"
Quote from trebor901 : im pretty sure Team RAC will have had a word like "you're a BMW team aswell, help us win the title"

I think Collard is too retarded to understand these simple instructions. He used to race for WSR Team RAC anyway... So you could be right, but having seen him take Turkington off, I don't think he cares, to be honest I think he will end up crashing Turkington, rather than Gio, and to me, Turkington deserves the crown, he's probobly the cleanest guy in BTCC, and he's so modest about it.
Quote from BlueFlame :Turkington deserves the crown, he's probobly the cleanest guy in BTCC, and he's so modest about it.

Despite the rest of your post being nonsense, this part is very true.

Turkington probably could have been champion before now, if he had been more aggressive like the field around me. But if he wins it this year, nobody can possibly criticise him for the style in which he does it.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Despite the rest of your post being nonsense, this part is very true.

Turkington probably could have been champion before now, if he had been more aggressive like the field around me. But if he wins it this year, nobody can possibly criticise him for the style in which he does it.

How can you not agree with Collard being a complete idiot and a wrecker?
I'm not sure if i'm getting the delay coverage here in Australia. But I just watched a race were vauxhall finished 1-2-3 in race one which was Givonardi, Neal and someone.

The track was Thruxton, round 5?
Is it the latest round?

Btcc 2009
(318 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG