The online racing simulator
We're back!
(20 posts, started )
#1 - boxer
We're back!
Hi guys, long time no see

Well, as many of you know Team Syncro Racing was closed way back last year due to numerous reasons. Well, i am delighted to tell you that we're back and ready for more LFS!
[tsr.] Team Syncro Racing [tsr.]
www.syncro-racing.com

With the help of old friends and ex-members who have come back to race with us once again, we've managed to get team back up and running. We are absolutely thrilled with the way things are going and can't wait to get back out on track with our old rivals.

Why not take a trip to our website and check us out? We've revamped the old design and smartened everything up, hopefully giving you a better browsing experience We'd love you to come along and register on the forums, it only takes a minute and gives you a chance to join in with discussions.

We always prided ourselves on a fast but fair racing policy, and intend to continue this trend again. We're currently recruiting like-minded drivers, you can find all the info you need on our forums.

So once again, hello all - it's great to be back

Hope to see you on our forums and out on track very soon!

Ooops! Forgot to mention something...

The Team Syncro Racing launch 'party' will be held on this coming Thursday from 6pm (BST) onwards. It's nothing special, but you're all invited to join in for some fun and clean racing. Please use the password below to connect to the team's server if you wish to participate! There will be some FOX, BF1, XFR, FXR and possibly some UF1/R racing taking place over a few different config's, running 10 to 20 laps per race.

Hope to see you there!

Thursday's password: revs
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I've done a second render for your site boxer, which I have sent to Ryan. It's not Michelin sidewalls, and doesn't have the awful black line around the sidewall edge.

Can I also ask for a teeny little 'rendered by' slogan on it too
Well I sent him the render Tristan, he's just slow

As for the 'rendered by' it would mess up the front page, so would it matter if he put it somewhere else?

And Kev, our skins will look as good, if not better than our old ones

Edit : Actually Tristan the only ones you have sent me have Michelin sidewalls..
That's the price of using someone elses work on your frontpage
Quote from tristancliffe :That's the price of using someone elses work on your frontpage

Well yea, but let's try and keep these thread clean. Will talk about it when you go on MSN later
#6 - boxer
Quote from tristancliffe :That's the price of using someone elses work on your frontpage

We'll see.. not entirely happy with the main page as it is at the moment. I'll probably have it replaced with another render or some photoshopped jingle, whether it be yours or someone elses. If we use yours though, im sure we'll find room for a credit check

Anyway, thanks for the nice comment Kev..
welcome back guys and good luck
Welcome back........

*remembers Munko reverse starts into Boxer...*
#9 - boxer
lol, hello Markko

Nice to see you Neo
Quote from markredden :Welcome back........

*remembers Munko reverse starts into Boxer...*

Thought I'd let you know that the thought of this made me and Mark laugh for a while, whilst we were in our ultra boring lecture today.
I would never do such a thing to poor innocent boxer.

:haha:
I hate you.
Needless to say, we also remembered the...

"fackin hell Munko, pack it in, can we get past the first fackin corner for once?"
You're making me appear like an evil heartless fiend here.

Quote from Ryanry64 :You're making me appear like an evil heartless fiend here.

I knew justice would be served.. sooner or later
hi there
Schnee! Nice to see you again!
Good luck guys, and see you all on track soon. I'll toot my horn when I lap you all.
Hello Xero lol..

We're back!
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG