The online racing simulator
Who?

Also, who cares?
Quote from jayhawk :Anyone else seeing what I am seeing?

Alot of black letters. And most of them contain F A I L U R E in a row?
Grats, 1 Million of KM's is a great achievement.
Quote from Bose321 :Alot of black letters. And most of them contain F A I L U R E in a row?

I see, I see...so YOU'RE the one who took over the smartass / sarcastic user title after I left.

Curses!
Yeah. It gets paid quite well, and it's fun when I'm bored like now.

Like someone else already said, I wouldn't give a rats ar$e about this, sorry.
Quote from shaun463 :For all that are being negative about Failure, could YOU achieve any of the wonderful things that he has achieved?

Nah, I would have fallen asleep after the first 1000km.
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah. It gets paid quite well, and it's fun when I'm bored like now.

Like someone else already said, I wouldn't give a rats ar$e about this, sorry.

Then if you don't care, why bother posting. It just makes you seem like an ignorant, immature trouble starter.

So many trolls in this thread
Anyway congrats to Failure

Quote from Dru :Woot Woot.......spending so many miles/km's/laps doing something that you enjoy doing should be encouraged.

+1
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Then if you don't care, why bother posting. It just makes you seem like an ignorant, immature trouble starter.

Thanks for the tip, I'll be cared a bit.

For the great achievement of driving 1 million kilometres you hereby will be known as teeeh
EPIC FAIL

Nah, really next thing will be the million miles, go for it buddy!

greetz

der butz
Quote from popps258 :Tristan like i said you always have to do the Bitch slapping.

Slap!
Sorry I don't have time to beat this pointless record. I was too busy going motor racing.
Does Failure know he has a bitch that sticks up for him? How much does he pay you to look after him for you?

Tee hee hee
Only around 350 000 miles left for the million
Quote from The Very End :Only around 350 000 miles left for the million

I think it would be easier to reach 1000000 litres of burned up fuel.
Either way works fine, doubt I ever are going to reach a number like that, not at least within the next 5 years
It's THE FINAL COUNTDOWN...!!!!!!!

9Km for the Great moment.

This is the most important thing since the man was in the moon.

Everyone have a little FM-Failure inside.

Congratulations Failure... For another 1.000.000 more.
Quote from Dalmako :It's THE FINAL COUNTDOWN...!!!!!!!

9Km for the Great moment.

This is the most important thing since the man was in the moon.

Everyone have a little FM-Failure inside.

Congratulations Failure... For another 1.000.000 more.

It´s been 9km away from 1000000km for atleast 5 hours now.

And I won´t congratulate him until he´s reached it.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I think it would be easier to reach 1000000 litres of burned up fuel.

give me a year or two of driving a 8L-engined car, and i'm sure it could be easily done...
Quote from bunder9999 :give me a year or two of driving a 8L-engined car, and i'm sure it could be easily done...

I meant that Failure would reach this record faster than the 1 000 000 miles record. He´s just to drive the BF1 more often.
Quote from th84 :I still don't understand what he has done that is so "wonderful".... or what was done that anyone else couldn't do if they had the same amount of free time to spend doing it..

Well lets see, he's got the most miles, the most wins, the most races, and the most laps of anyone in the community.

If there is a single posterboy for LFS, this is him. Can't deny it, he loves his LFS.

For those saying he's not good at road racing.. dudes, seriously. Even if most of his racing is done on ovals, he still has many thousands more miles on road tracks than most of us ever will...
Quote from tristancliffe :Wouldn't it be ironic if he crossed the 1,000,000km mark by driving on a proper circuit, in a proper car - you know, a combo that requires some talent?

Quote from tristancliffe :Slap!
Sorry I don't have time to beat this pointless record. I was too busy going motor racing.
Does Failure know he has a bitch that sticks up for him? How much does he pay you to look after him for you?
Tee hee hee

You know what I'd call ironic? Someone who's never had proven himself on the oval yet, but believes he's got it all figured out. Hope you enjoy your "motor racing" (sponsored by daddy) and sorry that I don't have the time beating your post count, which infact is as much useless as the content it reveals, but i had to take care of stuff that doesn't involves bitch slapping other people for no apparent reason and making myself look like a sodding fool at the same time though.

Anyhow, congrats Fail, nice archivement.
congratulations fail!!!! awesome driving by truely one of lfs' most infamous drivers!!!!!!!!!!!left turn ,right turn, it's all been a great eh !!
Does that mean he has to keep spinning around to the right to stop being dizzy? :P
But anyways congrats!
Yeah but just for about three seconds, at lightspeed though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG