The online racing simulator
Blackwood
(24 posts, started )
Blackwood
Good video.
#3 - pik_d
Yeah good, but too short.
really nice video
Good video, but the reflects of the cars are weird imo.
This video shows, that even with only demo content, you can make briliant videos (with the right skills ofcourse)

I think this video is really good, nice effects, nice music/video sync and good footage used.. Definitely worth to watch! Keep up the good work and make us more quality videos like this
best vid of a demo racer.... ever?

imo yes
Nice vid
You realy should buy S2 then the vids vould be more versatile
a few problems

at 1:15 you have a black screen while waiting for the new verse of the song... I'd recommend using game footage at that point
and the camerawork could have been a bit better... you know, more smoothing, better angles and so on. Overall a very good vid

8/10
Quote from squidhead :a few problems

at 1:15 you have a black screen while waiting for the new verse of the song... I'd recommend using game footage at that point
and the camerawork could have been a bit better... you know, more smoothing, better angles and so on. Overall a very good vid

8/10

Is that squidhead?
I think the black screen at 1:15 worked really well, the break gave (for me at least) the whole movie a wonderful 'feel' to it, you got the atmosphere, and the songs, spot on. It could possibly have done with a bit of smoothing/better camera angles, but don't all vids? Actually, I dont know myself how you could have improved the angles much, to me they were just about perfect.

But I suppose that's it, 'to me' the video was incredible, 'to me' the angles were really good...it's opinion, what you personally like. And personally, I loved that, the songs and atmosphere were amazing.

9/10
Quote from Timdpr :I think the black screen at 1:15 worked really well, the break gave (for me at least) the whole movie a wonderful 'feel' to it, you got the atmosphere, and the songs, spot on.

Agreed. The only alternative to the black screen would have been a short slow-mo insert IMHO and it wouldn't necessarily be better.
What could have been much better though was the engine sound, but that too is a matter of taste/opinion.

9/10 like timdpr, gave it a five on YT though
Having looked at it again (I couldn't resist watching it a second time!) the black screen went on for a bit too long...however, I don't know what you could have replaced it with, as morpha said.

Also, I did notice some of the later camera angles did get a little unimaginitive. But I still give it a 9/10!
Quote from BigTime :Is that squidhead?

Boo

Quote from Timdpr :however, I don't know what you could have replaced it with, as morpha said.

Slow motion of a high rallycross jump with a camera mounted to the front quarterpanel overseeing the front wheel hanging in the air up untill the hard touchdown?

First thing that came to my mind
i tried that. Seriously... you can't get any air out of that jump using the XRG. Unless you use a ridiculously wierd suspension setup.
do a slower than slow motion
Hard to judge without seeing the problem first hand...
That was really good, i loved watching it
Quite good clip, liked it.
Veryy nice
waitin` for more from you
give this man a License!

Top job!
nice one ethan
Quote from adagio4lv :Veryy nice
waitin` for more from you

Don't expect that much.. i'm only 12.

Actually, i started on another video... it might be a slow motion one... it might not... just wait and see...
There will be more post production work too so it will probably be better.

Blackwood
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG