The online racing simulator
Quote from oldnavy :Why yours opinion about 95% of all things are negative?

Wow.....

You call me negative? Hmmm.... Ok then.....

But this song of yours is retarded, at least next time try to put a bit more effort into it.

And the interview part? What..? Aliens are coming? What kind of joke is that....

This could be great if you actually dropped the trying to be funny part and just made a proper good 10min video magazine, with stuff like that 6h Broadcast explanation, because that was actually fine and was quite entertaining to watch.....
#27 - 5haz
Must be the time of the month.
#28 - PoVo
LOL @ The song.

I want more
Quote from 5haz :Must be the time of the month.

Edit : FAIL OF THE MONTH

How much you need to drink to create video like this?
Quote from Derbis1990 :Edit : FAIL OF THE MONTH

How much you need to drink to create video like this?

Dont like it? dont watch it!
I turned it off after a few seconds too.. Sorry mate.. but you really got to do something about the voice and stuff.. But after all, it's a start, I hope you'll do better next time
Credz for trying, but I couldn't watch it
Nieko nesuprantu, kas čia yra bled? Ar tu pablūdai tokias nesąmones į viešumą kišt? Žiūrėdamas tą video iš nevilties net susigraudinau... :bananadea
Quote from Intermediate07 :+1

+2.

I'm also quite saddened by the disrespect of some people, we all have to begin somewhere, even if his vid is far away from being perfect, at least he tried to do something different.

Shooting around "TAHT CRAP IZ SO BAD !!1!!" won't help him to find what mistakes he has done, and what he could do to improve his work next time. I fail to see how calling him "retarded" can be constructive for him. And I won't even speak of the ones posting in their own language in an international forum.

Thanks to Sponge and CrazySkyPimp for being polite, this is definitively a rare quality nowadays

Just my two cents
+3
Lack of respect. Nothing else.
I see that negative reaction was only from Lithuanians almost WTF?!
Quote from Intermediate07 :

People who wrote something like this might do it better before they critizise him.

If you are not good at something or awfully bad - then don't do it or show it to others. It was his first video, but it just sucks. Self respecting man would never post this video to public.
Quote from wikis :If you are not good at something or awfully bad - then don't do it or show it to others. It was his first video, but it just sucks. Self respecting man would never post this video to public.

I wonder why it is so hard for some people to understand that you sometimes have to post your video to get critisicm, whether it's good or bad. You need to do this to know what you need to improve for your next video, otherwise you're just standing still on step #1 all the time, doing the same mistakes over and over again and in the long run, the public will know this and won't bother watching the vids.
Personally I prefer constructive critisicm, as that is my lead on how to make my movies more interesting for the viewer and I'm sure others work the same way, unless of course you don't care and won't do any more movies in the future. But if your aim is to improve and make the vids more advanced, you need to know what the viewers like, Do's and Dont's.

Calling the moviemaker names and insulting him, won't help him to improve, in fact it might make him to lose interest in creating videos which would be a shame because I personally see some potential in the video he posted. We all started somewhere and for all we know, this guy might be the next Lynce. But he won't get anywhere without some constructive critisicm which he gets from posting his work.

And also, as a side note - I can't see that you have posted any videos yourself, at least not in this forum. Maybe you haven't done any vids and in that case, I actually suggest that you won't voice your opinion about movie making. It's alright to say that a vid is good or bad in your eyes, but saying that it just sucks and that a self respecting man wouldn't post this vid is insulting tbh. I'd like to see you try better.
i can say some of our lithuanian racers are too much jealous for oldnavy now, and i saw one more thing, that only Deadline members are talking bad about his movie.
Devildare was all the time like a finger in the ass, he wants to make worst everything, if you are feeling bad about this movie, so F*** OFF please ;], Deadline Team you have to be proud you are still crack team , coz you are still stupid as in the past

Few words about the movie: Dude, you are better than Madonna ;D keep it going ;]
Nice try

I personally didn't like it but that could just be that I have a different sense of humour then others...
efexas > haven't you been cheating on the public S2 servers long time ago?

As for this thread author: I would like to apologize, and I will wait for the next episode with LOTS of improvements.
O.M.G. :bananadea

Kas jums darosi? Gerai Efexas sakė, čia kaikurie dedlainai ir pats DevilDare aka forumo riteriai tiktais kritikuot mokat. Tai gerai - padarykit geriau... Mes irgi čia pradėsim jus vadint degradavusiais, nevykėliais ir t.t.

I agree with Efexas, only lithuanians (DevilDare, wikis, Derbis) aka Heros of Forum say "OMG URE TEH RETARD GO AWAI" etc. OK - do it better. I wonder how you will feel if we will start to shout that you are degrade, idiot and etc.
Quote from efexas16 :, Deadline Team you have to be proud you are still crack team , coz you are still stupid as in the past

Well prove it! All members are licensed , and Crack is past for us. And why you started to talk about that *&^$ Crack? Oh yes , why i forgot that you belong to crack team ;]

Quote from TexasLTU : O.M.G. :bananadeaKas jums darosi? Gerai Efexas sakė, čia kaikurie dedlainai ir pats DevilDare aka forumo riteriai tiktais kritikuot mokat. Tai gerai - padarykit geriau... Mes irgi čia pradėsim jus vadint degradavusiais, nevykėliais ir t.t.

Sori , bet jeigu aš bent jau norėčiau eit tokia kaip ir "karjera" tada tikrai tobulinčiau tos srities įgūdžius ir pirmo movie nedečiau kaip kažkokio gerai susakyto teksto 2minutes ir dainos , kurią privertė mane padainuot girti draugai LFS`eriai ;] Jeigu ir dėčiau koki movie , dėčiau apie race , avarijas , bet pasistengčiau gerai su vegas`u išmokt , o ne įdėt su movie makeriu ką anksčiau dariau - nudegiau , išpizdavojo juodai , todėl dabar nieko nekuriu
Quote from Derbis1990 :Well prove it! All members are licensed , and Crack is past for us. And why you started to talk about that *&^$ Crack? Oh yes , why i forgot that you belong to crack team ;]

nekuriu

You proved by yourself
#45 - PoVo
ROFL, lets start talking about the Video, not about cracks etc.
"Yes! I iz the greats 1337 of teh forumz. Be scared of me.... "

Texas don't even get me started...... For I know, I can freely state my opinion publicly. I also gave criticism and told what he could do it to make it a good video magazine. Learn to read instead of just coming to random threads and posting smileys, 'cos that's all you do it seems.....

Efexas..... Dude..... Really? You even go on about of accusing others of cracking. Wow..... Just really wow..... Just how really low can you get?
Jealous of Eimantas? Of what May I ask? Of him managing a team? Of him thinking he is the best manager?
Because he is overdoing it, he thinks his members of his team are his slaves.... "Demanding" not to race with their friends.... Telling them like he pays them or owns them or something crazy like that.... He will know what I am talking about, as well as some members from SRLT might do.

I have nothing to be jealous of, I am just happy I didnt get involved with you guys when you were almost begging me to do so. There I said it.

Have a good time

Edit- Also, may I add. All the people saying you should give good criticism instead of flaming so he can learn. Then Why on earth I am reading stuff like "You're the greatest" "That was awesome" "Better than Maddona (?)" etc. That's not constructive criticism, that's just undeserved praise, because the video is simply not amazing. So in fact, all you do is encourage him to make more stuff like that, where he wont learn a damn thing.

See, you go by against your words and you done even notice it. Hypocrites....
Quote from DevilDare :"Yes! I iz the greats 1337 of teh forumz. Be scared of me.... "

Texas don't even get me started...... For I know, I can freely state my opinion publicly. I also gave criticism and told what he could do it to make it a good video magazine. Learn to read instead of just coming to random threads and posting smileys, 'cos that's all you do it seems.....

Efexas..... Dude..... Really? You even go on about of accusing others of cracking. Wow..... Just really wow..... Just how really low can you get?
Jealous of Eimantas? Of what May I ask? Of him managing a team? Of him thinking he is the best manager?
Because he is overdoing it, he thinks his members of his team are his slaves.... "Demanding" not to race with their friends.... Telling them like he pays them or owns them or something crazy like that.... He will know what I am talking about, as well as some members from SRLT might do.

I have nothing to be jealous of, I am just happy I didnt get involved with you guys when you were almost begging me to do so. There I said it.

Have a good time

Edit- Also, may I add. All the people saying you should give good criticism instead of flaming so he can learn. Then Why on earth I am reading stuff like "You're the greatest" "That was awesome" "Better than Maddona (?)" etc. That's not constructive criticism, that's just undeserved praise, because the video is simply not amazing. So in fact, all you do is encourage him to make more stuff like that, where he wont learn a damn thing.

See, you go by against your words and you done even notice it. Hypocrites....

Yea rly? When i said that im best manager? From where do you know whats going on insode of team?

And please stop spaming and dont post if this dont have nothing to do with the main Topic.

Btw im planing to realease 2nd Felipe Corner episode in Next 2 weeks.
Quote from oldnavy :Yea rly? When i said that im best manager? From where do you know whats going on insode of team?

You don't say it. You would be a fool to come out and publicly state you're the best. However, you make it look like you are. I wont say how, leave that for you to figure out.

And I also wont answer the second question. I don't want anyone else to get involved when they don't deserve it. But trust me, I don't give a damn cent what is going on inside your team......
Quote from DevilDare :

So... we must flame the movie, even if we like it? In your logic only hypocrites can say good things.
If you like it, don't flame it. But your also saying then if we don't like it we must still praise it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG