The online racing simulator
What Will Come After Patch Z?
(28 posts, started )
#1 - Tur8o
This has nothing to do with the scirocco...

What will the next patch be called we are at the end of the alphabet could the lfs devs be taking long because it has come to it that this is going to be S2 Final? or will LFS S2 Alpha turn to LFS S2 Beta? The questions that haunt me hmmm...

Tur8o
#2 - Bean0
The latest viewer being 0.6A implies we will be going up a number.
After Z there will come a new version.
Maybe LFS S2 0.5 Ž?
it's going to be O.6A i think. Seeing as the viewer is 0.6A aswell.
The apocalipsy... huhhhh
Quote from Tur8o : we are at the end of the alphabet

No, we're at the end of the English alphabet. That's why Scawen implemented the Korean language pack.
we still have å,ä,ö
I sense alot of speculations in this thread are going to come up. Especially if I say 0.6 could be the final LFS S2 patch, it will have all bug fixes, stuff that you wanted from the suggestion forum and the Scirocco.
I thought the standard practice is to go
Y - Z - AA - AB - AC... BA - BB - BC...
Just like the column headings in Excel. So they won't run out and it doesn't force Scavier to make an official release.
Well not really, because it is numeric as well, we have 0.5z at the moment, so the most obvious next one will be 0.6a, as the viewer name suggests.
Quote from P1lot :I thought the standard practice is to go
Y - Z - AA - AB - AC... BA - BB - BC...
Just like the column headings in Excel. So they won't run out and it doesn't force Scavier to make an official release.

What happens at ZZ?
the world stops
i think yes
Quote from danthebangerboy :Well not really, because it is numeric as well, we have 0.5z at the moment, so the most obvious next one will be 0.6a, as the viewer name suggests.

What about 0.51A?
#16 - MR_B
Quote from Bose321 :After Z there will come a new version.

After Z comes many more, zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ

I just had to, sorry.
#17 - Jakg
As the viewer is 0.6A, chances are the next patch will also be 0.6A.

Why thats so interesting I dont really know...

</thread>
The end of the world thats what
Name of the patch ? "甲", "乙", "丙", "丁", "戊", "己", "庚", "辛", "壬", "癸", etc. We still have a lot on the list ~~~

Though haven't been here for long, I can't imagine if LFS stops development. It's not going to continue forever ( nothing does ), but there's still a long way to go. Full of hope ... ...
I'm usually not a man of rumors, but look who's back at the gamescom (former Games Convention):

http://gamescom.ausstellerdaten.de/index.php#ad_1249893696

Edith: As the site seems incapable of rendering the URL it displays me everytime I click the exhibitor, here a screenshot (NOT translated for TVE, but I think you'll manage )
Attached images
aussteller.JPG
Same here, doesn't load.

Edit : And if it's german, please post a transelated version.
Edit 2 : I see it now hehe (by the attachement) , rumor mill - ON!
What will come after Z?

DOOMSDAY, of course!
It comes what it comes. This thread isnt worth to exist.

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG