The online racing simulator
Shaking exhaust mod?
(31 posts, started )
Shaking exhaust mod?
Is it possible someone make a mod that makes exhausts shaking like in real cars? Its so boring to look exhaust that doesnt shake...
i agree
#3 - CSU1
heh, maybe if Scawen could place a tiny sliver of red/white barrier(about 2 inches width) around the exhaust it would shake like mad

...and then would fly off the map
Quote from CSU1 :heh, maybe if Scawen could place a tiny sliver of red/white barrier(about 2 inches width) around the exhaust it would shake like mad

...and then would fly off the map

yeah, imagine driving formulas when suddenly a exhaust flyes to your head and you pass out and drive into a barrier and fly over the car behind you
but id like the idea, also some gas could be coming out of it tho, it is a exhaust you know
So useless crap.. There are so many other things to get done!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :So useless crap.. There are so many other things to get done!

true, we need the motorbikes on lfs first
Last time i checked when im driving i cant see my exhuast pipe nor do i car whether its shacking or not. From inside the car you cant see it so why should it matter?
Quote from batteryy :true, we need the motorbikes on lfs first

Yup! Imagine a motorbike with g25!

i would stop playing if they did this
Quote from Knight Spirit :i would stop playing if they did this

why so, if we'd have bikes too, what would be the harm?
Why would a racing team not fit their exhausts properly? It would vibrate yes, since that is what makes the great sound of a racing car, but you'd never actually see that...
Just wobble your head a bit when you look at the exhaust pipe.
First we need moving car parts, like bumpers and mirrors
#14 - CSU1
Quote from batteryy :why so, if we'd have bikes too, what would be the harm?

Get a ruddy grip man!

Since when does driving a bike with a wheel pass as a realistic simulator - well, here we go again I suppose, LFS is a sim of online racing not a sim of racing itself

I just can't see how Scavier would want it's cutomers to use bikes in this sim when people will argue about what really is true about handling and what is not, but neither arguement will stand as you can't simulate riding a motorbike sitting on a chair with a wheel

-------------------------------------------------

+1 for the bouncing exhaust thing anyway but there's lots more important stuff needs doing ; like bouncing breasts of pit girls.ooooohaaaa
Quote from CSU1 :Get a ruddy grip man!

Since when does driving a bike with a wheel pass as a realistic simulator - well, here we go again I suppose, LFS is a sim of online racing not a sim of racing itself

I just can't see how Scavier would want it's cutomers to use bikes in this sim when people will argue about what really is true about handling and what is not, but neither arguement will stand as you can't simulate riding a motorbike sitting on a chair with a wheel

-------------------------------------------------

+1 for the bouncing exhaust thing anyway but there's lots more important stuff needs doing ; like bouncing breasts of pit girls.ooooohaaaa

well yeah, but id still like them. thank god theres gpbikes already. id prefer some smoke coming out of it instead making it shake, the smoke would be a great add to visuals and we'd get some use for the exhaust
Quote from CSU1 :(...) like bouncing breasts of pit girls.ooooohaaaa

That would be great

Anyway, I agree with your post
#17 - feat

What the eff!? No way, seriously. No.
And this is silly thread.
Yes it is.
Quote from feat :What the eff!? No way, seriously. No.
And this is silly thread.
Yes it is.

god damn you know how to bump a dead thread...
but why the hell u ppl need to be so negative to all progress of this game? i mean, if theyd success on making the bikes realistic wouldnt it be a great add for the game?
it would. bikes would be a nice little extra to the game
Quote from CSU1 :you can't simulate riding a motorbike sitting on a chair with a wheel

But apparently you can simulate running around and shooting stuff while sitting in a chair with a keyboard and mouse. Or even *gasp* a gamepad.

Driving a car in a stationary chair with a wheel doesn't exactly capture the real driving experience either, but you're not complaining about that.
Quote from hotwater :Just wobble your head a bit when you look at the exhaust pipe.

This is exactly why pinoys are crazy.

Sounds like something my cousin would say :P
instead of exhaust shake why not add the rubber "spray" you get when actually drifting. that would freak people out when they tried to twin = ) hehe....
Stop necroposting.

Shaking exhaust mod?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG