The online racing simulator
I want to convert 3dmax formulated formulated quite
Ow im sorry? Wtf is that? ... GTFO!1!!
You can't put other 3D models into LFS.
Is it possible to turn???????
Quote from hazaky :Ow im sorry? Wtf is that? ... GTFO!1!!

You GTFO with your immature comments. Does your e-penis grow a lot by writing that childish nonsense?

It is clear that this guy can't speak English but you can still try to understand what he wants which apparently is to put a car he made into LFS.

To the OP:
Modelling (making cars and/or tracks for LFS) is not (yet) possible so you won't be able to drive that car in LFS.

And just ignore idiots like hazaky here. He's just the usual internet tough guy who thinks he's cool by insulting others instead of helping them.
Quote from zeugnimod :You GTFO with your immature comments. Does your e-penis grow a lot by writing that childish nonsense?

It is clear that this guy can't speak English but you can still try to understand what he wants which apparently is to put a car he made into LFS.

To the OP:
Modelling (making cars and/or tracks for LFS) is not (yet) possible so you won't be able to drive that car in LFS.

And just ignore idiots like hazaky here. He's just the usual internet tough guy who thinks he's cool by insulting others instead of helping them.

Thank you...
I am making cars lfs, but I do not know how to turn as game
As we said, it is not possible.
Thank you
Quote from zeugnimod :You GTFO with your immature comments. Does your e-penis grow a lot by writing that childish nonsense?

To the OP:

My e-penis didnt grow in fact. Im not idiot and im not a usual internet tough guy and i dont think im cool. But i insulted, yes.

How about taking my comment from other side, hes tryng to mod the game wich is not allowed. Yes, ive used mods too but that kills the game, why the devs are having a hard time then? So, its in my personality ... "insult everyone who is using car mods" - thats who i am, if you dont like it then go to russia. Like Homer says ...
Quote from hazaky :But i insulted, yes.

For what reason?

Quote from hazaky :So, its in my personality ... "insult everyone who is using car mods" - thats who i am, if you dont like it then go to russia. Like Homer says ...

He is not modding the game, he is ASKING if it is possible. You could have just explained that it isn't. No, wait, you probably aren't capable of doing that without using any profanity so you should rather have just shut up. A thing which you should do a lot more often. You and your colleagues bring down this forum far too much.

That's my opinion, if you dont like it then go to 4chan. Like zeugnimod says ...
Quote from zeugnimod :For what reason?

He is not modding the game, he is ASKING if it is possible.

Wrong, think a bit ... look at the first post ...
Quote from hazaky :Wrong, think a bit ... look at the first post ...

Yes?
Quote from m n a k ss : I want to shift the car from the game 3demax

It looks very similar to "I want to put this car into the game."
Quote from hazaky :Wrong, think a bit ... look at the first post ...

Are you seriously putting emphasis on one single word in a post by someone who obviously isn't too good at English?
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you seriously putting emphasis on one single word in a post by someone who obviously isn't too good at English?

Well, im not good at english too, i dont know what emphasis means.
Quote from tristancliffe :Um, they're not.

How come? Why are we playng the game then? Where did it come from?w
Quote from hazaky :Well, im not good at english too, i dont know what emphasis means.

Make it very important/more important than the rest.

Quote from hazaky :How come? Why are we playng the game then? Where did it come from?w

That makes no sense. At all.
Quote from zeugnimod :That makes no sense. At all.

It does, for sure they have had hard work on this game. Thats my point. The game overall, when u could try making a game like this - it wont be easy, i can bet on that.
You said they are having a hard time. Which most people would interpret as having (financial) problems not as "working hard".
yes"I want to put this car into the game."

Are you sure? I'm not convinced that you want it in the game.
Yes, sure. And I would like in the game
LOL r4ptor.

OT, m n a k ss, its not allowed and especially not on this forum.

If you combine the words LFS and mods you might find you answer.
Quote from m n a k ss :Yes, sure. And I would like in the game

At the moment modding is not supported in LFS. But if you purchase the S2 licence there are a lot more cars and there is a FWD coupe.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG