The online racing simulator
[Request] WOTM Supra
(42 posts, started )
[Request] WOTM Supra
I was just wondering if anybody was up for the challenge of creating the WOTM Quicksilver Supra skin =]

GL and Thanks. Lemme know if somebody is up to it.

P.S. Is it possible to skin this for the XRT?
if you let me know where to get the logos i will
Quote from Kasspk :P.S. Is it possible to skin this for the XRT?

No.. Because it's not possible for you to drive it.
Quote from Falcon140 :No.. Because it's not possible for you to drive it.

I'm sorry Falcon, not everybody likes to be up to date.

When your here at my home in FL, looking over my shoulder, and can clearly see what version of LFS I'm using, then open your mouth. Until then....

It just so happens, I like the older physics, and the older versions of LFS, where the XRT IS AVAILABLE..

Thanks =]
oops looked right over that you are only demo...i dont quite believe you that you dont have the demo...but i dont know if you have the XRG
Well you have fun, because nobody is going to make a skin for a demo user, especially one who doesn't use the correct version of LFS.
im gonna have to stick by my skin making advisor falcon so either admit you cracked it, buy it, or update and ask for it in the XRG

Nuff said? Thanks....I'm a demo user who has a XRT available...get over it...

Stop whining and complaining that I proved you wrong?
thx for the fing huge images :/ and yes everybody already knows your not using the latest version of lfs...
Well you should update at least to X if you still want to have the XRT.
I'm embarrassed to be in the same country as this kid... :doh:
the supra is fast lol
Quote from Falcon140 :I'm embarrassed to be in the same country as this kid... :doh:

I'm embarrassed to be in the same country as YOU All he did is ask for a skin.

Way to be an ****
He asked for a skin. You're right.

2 problems:

1. He's a demo user. What the bloody hell do demo users need skins for..

2. He asked for the XRT, a car he shouldn't be allowed to drive. He is using an older version of the game to get extra content.

Tell ya what kid. I'll make your supra for the RB4, and when you buy the game, you can have it.

/rant
#15 - 5tag
I know it sounds paradox but I have to say that there is a rule:

"If you don't have anything to add (like skins) do not post in a request thread."

It's a shame to this forum that Demo users are faced with the crack-paranoia of licensed users that much!
Quote from Falcon140 :He asked for a skin. You're right.

2 problems:

1. He's a demo user. What the bloody hell do demo users need skins for..

2. He asked for the XRT, a car he shouldn't be allowed to drive. He is using an older version of the game to get extra content.

/rant

1. Maybe He want's to make a video.

2. It's not extra content. It's old content. If the Dev's didn't want this they would remove the downloads for old versions.
if i diddnt have so much on my plate i would make it...but i have a lot of things going on right now
I couldn't find any WOTM Logo's. You would probably have to remake it or something similar at least.
He hasn't posted back so it's not fun anymore.

I'll make it man, lol. I'm drawing the logo as we speak.
Quote from Falcon140 :He hasn't posted back so it's not fun anymore.

I'll make it man, lol. I'm drawing the logo as we speak.

Someone's feeling guilty .
Quote from AjRose :1. Maybe He want's to make a video.

2. It's not extra content. It's old content. If the Dev's didn't want this they would remove the downloads for old versions.

umm where can i download older versions? except privat sites from just somebody? i dont see an official DL of older versions on the website.
If so they could have left the XRT in it, no ?
Quote from JazzOn :umm where can i download older versions? except privat sites from just somebody? i dont see an official DL of older versions on the website.
If so they could have left the XRT in it, no ?

http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloadsarchive

Had this page ever been updated *cough* They would be available here.

But If you are saying there is no download to patch X on the official site then you would be correct.

And No. They could not have left the XRT in Demo as there were other changes rather than just the car not being there.
so, V is not allowed to use (officially) and what could they do about it anyway.. its the internetz right?

AFAIK they removed the XRT since its not needed to show what the game is about (they sat the FBM in)... i`d like to know the reason though. please enlighten me.

Personally i couldnt care less if they do use older version (or cracked), but i dont see a reason to waste my time and make a skin (in this case re- painting the logo) if they cant even use it online.

PS. its just a few bucks for the license and hes from USA.. is it so hard to make a few dollars? how did he payed for the Pc and his internet connection?

PSS. @ falcon, no need to remove the xrt cause of that anyway hope you dont spend too much time.. indeed nice you do that for.. him

/thread gn8

Edit: reading now what wrote i feel i didnt make mayself clear. Its not about the money. tho, how much is S1 in USD... 15?

My point is it about disrespect towards the game developers and the "skinners" and im looking only at kasspk, but everybody whos requesting skins that they obviously cant use...
They were using LFS to recruit for the V1 championship involving the FBM.
Any ideas on the font on that logo? I've drawn a tach, I can't find that font.

This is what I have so far.
Attached images
wotmlogowip.jpg

[Request] WOTM Supra
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG