The online racing simulator
My prediction.....

The VW has been postponed until 2017. In the meantime, please enjoy our newest improvement..... The Zulu tribe's offical language pack.
Quote from rc10racer :New westhill layout
New tyres physics
New circuit (have a guess but i won't tell which) Except this one!
New breakable wings
New Cockpit interior for GTR's/road cars

I also agree, Scawen probably would like to finish LFS alpha finally .
Quote from th84 :My prediction.....

The VW has been postponed until 2017. In the meantime, please enjoy our newest improvement..... The Zulu tribe's offical language pack.

Bonke abantu bazalwa bekhululekile belingana ngesithunzi nangamalungelo. Bahlanganiswe wumcabango nangunembeza futhi kufanele baphathane ngomoya wobunye.
Quote from Bob Smith :Bonke abantu bazalwa bekhululekile belingana ngesithunzi nangamalungelo. Bahlanganiswe wumcabango nangunembeza futhi kufanele baphathane ngomoya wobunye.

I always knew if you stayed in Newcastle long enough you'd pick up the lingo...
Quote from Bob Smith :Bonke abantu bazalwa bekhululekile belingana ngesithunzi nangamalungelo. Bahlanganiswe wumcabango nangunembeza futhi kufanele baphathane ngomoya wobunye.

= All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

If we are in the hang of S3, what you guys think of the price.. If it will cost 36 pounds(its not that much actually) even less people will buy LFS. Even in the present , not so much people spend 24 pounds for a great simulator, what do you except when it will cost 36 ?
Quote from danthebangerboy := All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Smart Arse...

No, Bob, I will not do that to her, and neither will he.

How rude.

Mazz, he is right on with that translation. :P
-
(danthebangerboy) DELETED by danthebangerboy : mistake
Quote from Kristi :If we are in the hang of S3, what you guys think of the price.. If it will cost 36 pounds(its not that much actually) even less people will buy LFS. Even in the present , not so much people spend 24 pounds for a great simulator, what do you except when it will cost 36 ?

It's no use speculating about the price of S3 at this stage. Besides, it has been discussed many times before. I don't know if there's actually a decrease in the number of licenses being sold, but it could be that that's because LFS really isn't that great a simulator and there are alternatives these days, whereas there weren't any that were in the same class back in the pre-S1 days. Reading through this forum I sometimes get the feeling that a lot of people are living in this "LFS bubble" and actually have no clue as to what other very decent racing sims there are, or have never actually bothered to try them properly. LFS is a good sim and great value for money, but whether or not it's still the best one out there is very debatable.
Actually LFS sucks too, but the best nowadays
Quote from Kristi :If we are in the hang of S3, what you guys think of the price.. If it will cost 36 pounds(its not that much actually) even less people will buy LFS. Even in the present , not so much people spend 24 pounds for a great simulator, what do you except when it will cost 36 ?

Let me speculate...

If S3 comes out and costs 36 pounds (or 12 from S2), then I suspect that most of today's S2 owners (me included) will upgrade to S3. Because of this, the current S2 will be as much populated as S1. As a result of this, not that many newcomers will be willing to pay the full S3 price and neither will they want to pay for S1 or S2 where nothing will happen. The number of any LFS licences sold will not grow as fast as it does now.

/speculation
i dont think that will be much of an issue, there would still be quite alot of as/fe/ky/so servers online, with the current cars, surely. I know i would still be happy to drive S2 combo, sometime alongside the new content
Quote from pik_d :The XFR has a rear wing and splitter in the model, but there's no adjustable down force settings. The UFR is just a Mini with flared wheel arches. No wings/spoilers/splitters.

Thanks pik.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG