The online racing simulator
Bedtime Story
(49 posts, started )
that aint called spam. but pure randomness..... now this is spam
Quote from el pibe :that aint called spam. but pure randomness..... now this is spam

pure lerts?
Sorry for not contribute with a story part here, but most of these threads, or similar has been closed before. Reason for that is because they usually ends up beeing a spamfest, and people not beeing able to behave write utterly strange and offensive things that just does not work out on this forum.. or any forum(s) for that mater.

Maybe a good thought, but this community is not grown up enough to have topics like these without ruining them. Just look what happend to the word-game topic or what it was, it whent totally shit and eventually a moderator had to stop it.

Edit : I miss Lerts too
Quote from BlueFlame :I miss that guy..

Whos is lerts? Ive seen hes name pretty often, but i have no idea who he is
Quote from hazaky :Whos is lerts? Ive seen hes name pretty often, but i have no idea who he is

He comes from the planet Zog
a real person, a real forum member. He took a "time-out".
Voluntarily
Our brains and thinking were too small for his ideas that will create the next millenium of our world.
Quote from hazaky :Whos is lerts? Ive seen hes name pretty often, but i have no idea who he is

u have been here a year already and you dont know who he is? :slap:
or is it been so long already, id like him back here
This is the strangest bedtime story I've ever seen. Children would be haunted by it.
In fact, i still dont get it. I mean, well ... what happened to him? Hes username? ... :toad:

Edit: Well, i searched up hes username. Yea, i know him but ... i didnt know that hes so famous o.O
and earmelon what happened to that guy?
Quote from BlueFlame :and earmelon what happened to that guy?

Was a lisenced user making a demo account and posting crap.
Got banned he got.
Quote from The Very End :Was a lisenced user making a demo account and posting crap.
Got banned he got.

Who was it then? AMD?
Actually I don't remember who that was, but I do not think it was AMD, but again, not sure on that one.

Edit :

Topic it happend in was : gcse ocr resistant materials

Edit 2 : http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=395687 , that's the user. Look on post history to see what he wrote.
Who is AMD even?
Quote from zeugnimod :Who is AMD even?

Better ask who's not AMD
He created so many accounts for spamming...

By the way, could we get back to the story? I thought this was going to be a good thread.
(even though I laughed out loud when I read some of the replies )
Quote from DevilDare :Our brains and thinking were too small for his ideas that will create the next millenium of our world.

there you go....

on topic.

the bedtime story continues...

'' then the dude made a research about lerts and found out that he was on a forum as the same time as that guy... but never noticed him. ''
Attached images
LERTS..jpg
Quote from Velociround :Better ask who's not AMD
He created so many accounts for spamming...

Quote from BlueFlame :AMD Messy was his name was it?

It's AMB and I still think there are people on this forum far more deserving of a ban.
Quote from el pibe :there you go....

on topic.

the bedtime story continues...

'' then the dude made a research about lerts and found out that he was on a forum as the same time as that guy... but never noticed him. ''

Hehe
Quote from zeugnimod :It's AMB and I still think there are people on this forum far more deserving of a ban.

I don't have any opinion about that (i.e.: I'm totally neutral about it), because I didn't get to really know him before. I've only seen the spam and multiple accounts part (which contained links to cracks).

And I've confused the nicknames, too.

Bedtime Story
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG