The online racing simulator
Bedtime Story
(49 posts, started )
Bedtime Story
Ahoi fellas lolo.

Umm, when i wrote the title name i saw few threads but theyr dead anyways. Lets start a new one.

Me writes, "once upon a time". You writes "there was a" or something like that, u know lolo.

Can i start? "Once upon a time a child ..."
#2 - Fuse5
"..who was a child indeed in need of attention, from distancing himself from his parents and friends, and drowning his sorrows and energy into the vast greatness of internets. There, in seek of some exposure, acceptance, and respect, he created this thread.."
Quote from Fuse5 :"..who was a child indeed in need of attention, from distancing himself from his parents and friends, and drowning his sorrows and energy into the vast greatness of internets. There, in seek of some exposure, acceptance, and respect, he created this thread.."

I know, lolo. U tryed to be offensive and cool like this bro over here? >>

or what?
#4 - Fuse5
I was just being honest, "lolo"
Aaight, now go find something more useful to do instead of trolling here and stuff. I mean trolling as, ur silent as hell. In forums i mean, but now when i make a damn thread u come and say some pointless stuff. wtf is ur problem m8?
#6 - Fuse5
Quote from hazaky :Aaight, now go find something more useful to do instead of trolling here and stuff. I mean trolling as, ur silent as hell. In forums i mean, but now when i make a damn pointless thread u come and say what you think about it. wtf is ur problem m8?

Fixed for you
Quote from Fuse5 :Fixed for you

Wow, ur so cool. Piss off, go spread ur stuff in other threads.

Btw, im not sure but did i already PM'ed with u? Ur like a sick old woman whos yelling on other people. When a guest comes, she stays normal. U get me?

If u mind, may i say my point in our language? ... Igakord kui ma kirjutan siis on sul vaja mingit mula ajada et see on mõtetu jne jne, mis toimub? Kui ei meeldi siis alt+f4 ja korras. Või on see mingi selline asi et kaasmaalane ja et siis kõik eestlased on värdjad lollid? Darn, i dont get it.
Naw, thats not gonna work out ... -.-

/delete
:munching_

Join in guys, this is setting up to be another good one....
these threads are a pointless excuse to bump up peoples post counts
Quote from mookie427 :these threads are a pointless excuse to bump up peoples post counts

O rly?
Attached images
wtfisthat.jpg
what does that prove?
Quote from mookie427 :what does that prove?

That you place posts wich no one is interested in and does not add anything important to the topic.
Neither that I make good posts but just to inform you!
Quote from DevilDare ::munching_

Join in guys, this is setting up to be another good one....

Wait for me

(moar blood pl0x:chairs
Quote from Vinnylegends :That you place posts wich no one is interested in and does not add anything important to the topic.
Neither that I make good posts but just to inform you!

I think if you check the contexts those posts were in.....oh never mind I was dragged unwillingly into this argument so am going to graciously back out whilst hazaky makes a tit of himself
Quote from hazaky :Igakord kui ma kirjutan siis on sul vaja mingit mula ajada et see on mõtetu jne jne, mis toimub? Kui ei meeldi siis alt+f4 ja korras. Või on see mingi selline asi et kaasmaalane ja et siis kõik eestlased on värdjad lollid? Darn, i dont get it.

"Anytime when I write it, you have no need to pursue mula that it is meaningless, etc., etc., which will take place? If you do not like the Alt + F4, and the procedure. Or is it something that a countryman, and that the Estonians are all stupid bastards"

Google translator
#17 - 5haz
T'is ironic when people accuse others of simply raising their post counts, while doing exactly the same themselves.

If everyone was so afraid of raising their post counts, this forum would be a very very dull place.
I post when I talk, and I talk when I want. Deal with my post count bitch3z.
Best bedtime story I've heard in ages, keep it coming guys! :munching_
Quote from BlueFlame :I post when I talk, and I talk when I want. Deal with my post count bitch3z.

+1

Actually, i went to our LFS community chatroom yesterday and talked with him realtime. He was mentioning something that im in a need of attention and/or respect - i just lol'd. I mean, wtf im not looking for it. BlueFlame tells the thing i mean. I write when i want.
Quote from hazaky :+1

Actually, i went to our LFS community chatroom yesterday and talked with him realtime. He was mentioning something that im in a need of attention and/or respect - i just lol'd. I mean, wtf im not looking for it. BlueFlame tells the thing i mean. I write when i want.

People don't understand that nobody gives 2 shits about post count. It's only a guideline as to how much you've used the forum since you joined, which is good when you ask for help and you can see how long the person giving advice has been registered on the forums for.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Wait for me

(moar blood pl0x:chairs

wait ! im joining too !

now.. who is going to use a shotgun first ?
Quote from el pibe :wait ! im joining too !

now.. who is going to use a shotgun first ?

spam

Now look guys, what are these guys doing? Lmfao, thats just ridicilous
Quote from hazaky :spam

Now look guys, what are these guys doing? Lmfao, thats just ridicilous

noez ! i want more action, more more more more and more.

take that grenade launcher and blow up that wall.....
Quote from el pibe ::munching_

noez ! i want more action, more more more more and more.

take that grenade launcher and blow up that wall.....

wtf ... now that what is a real spam

Edit: And ... it aint ur bussiness even if something is up between me and Fuse5.

Bedtime Story
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG