The online racing simulator
Post your favourite street!
(8 posts, started )
Always liked to know what are the real streets LFS people like.
Can it be for the beautiful sights, for the challenging turns, or whatever your reason is that make you happy when you drive there!

And i start with mine:
Nice mountain street but very fast and with some really beautiful panorama. It's the road to my ice rink, more than "sporty driving" wich will be dangerous as turns are fast and speed would be too dangerous for a public street, i like it because it has really beautiful sights and it's really a pleasure to make passengers fell asleep taking the long turns as smooth as possible despite not going too slow!

Some preview pics attached, more on the link!

And now post some of your favourite streets from around the world!

Sorry for bad english!

http://rapidshare.com/files/262095153/Strada.rar
Attached images
Strada8.JPG
LagoBarcis2.JPG
Strada10.JPG
#2 - 5haz
Its going to be quite tricky to top that.
Naah, it's a "bottom" of the valley street, not too much elevation change, in fact it has lot of smooth corners. But has really nice "panorama".
Hope people post theirs, i am really curious to see what "my funny street" look like around the world!
Coronation stree... oh, wait..
Completly off topic but... danthebangerboy I love your signature and avatar.. the guy was a living legend along with Henry Allingham & Bill stone... i'd have given up anything to have sat down and spoken to them.... guess non of us will have that chance!
I know mate, i would have loved to have met harry patch, as well as any of the other veterans, but harry was my, kind of favourite really after i watched the documentary 'the last tommy' but as you say, it really is a lost generation now.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG