The online racing simulator
Xbox 360 1st Game
(40 posts, started )
well forza 2 is a buy and a already beat skate 2 but i like the online...GoW or COD im thinking COD

edit: why is skate 2 still so expensive lol i went to gamestop and its still $55 after like 7-8 months :/
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :well forza 2 is a buy and a already beat skate 2 but i like the online...GoW or COD im thinking COD

edit: why is skate 2 still so expensive lol i went to gamestop and its still $55 after like 7-8 months :/

~30e in here
£24.99 online (play.com)
£39.00 Retail (GAME)
Well I´ve hardly played any non-racing games. But I can recommend FM2 and PGR4. They´re both great fun.
You'll use up 20GB real fast, i have a 40gb PS3 and i've filled it xD, Game wise go for something that will last a while, try:
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • Fallout 3
They're my personal faves, But if you're more into shooters my favourite serious shooter is Far Cry2 because of it's great story mode, map editor and online.

Driving wise go Forza, PGR4, GRID, and maybe give the new NFS a go.

You could also try Assassin's Creed 2.
another driving game to add Race Pro, they today brought out a whole load of classic cars plus WTCC 2008 and International Formula Masters for it
tomorrow im buying the xbox360 wireless adapter, so i can put my xbox in my room
ok i am going to hi-jack this thread for 1-2 posts every racing game from gt5, to forza 2, to midnight club la, to new nfs, and every other one mentioned, what ones are available in ps3? (i am wondering cause i have a g25 and want to use it for ps3
Quote from logitekg25 :ok i am going to hi-jack this thread for 1-2 posts every racing game from gt5, to forza 2, to midnight club la, to new nfs, and every other one mentioned, what ones are available in ps3? (i am wondering cause i have a g25 and want to use it for ps3

GT5, midnight club, and NFS are available on ps3
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from mutt107 :GT5, midnight club, and NFS are available on ps3

no forza 2 should i get a 360 instead
you should consider battlefield: bad company... i bought it last week for 30$( brand new ) and ive been playing it like a geek... the online mode is awesome... + you get the thrill of blowing up stuff..... if you have an enemy behind a wall, just blow his guts out of him. =)
My 1st 2 games will be forza 2 and COD4MW
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :My 1st 2 games will be forza 2 and COD4MW

good choices
next get BF bad company

Xbox 360 1st Game
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG