The online racing simulator
Main aim of a game?
(28 posts, started )

Poll : The most important part of a game is to....

Just have fun
Go online/Multiplayer mode
Complete it
Get all achievements/Trophies
Quote from LFSn00b :Well games were used to be entertaining before, nowadays it's just a competition who is the best(e.g CS Leagues, LFS Leagues etc)

I play CS:S very competively though, signed on to a few gaming leagues on it so yeah.

Low+
/others

I like lose time in the game watching the details , or things like that, usualy i play 3 or 4 times the same lvl , cuz i lose too much time watching the details , buildings , sky , effects , sounds , things like that
Quote from danowat :[...]
I really don't like Multiplayer games all that much.

+1

Actually, I usually prefer to play the Singleplayer modes. I don't mind if a game doesn't have Multiplayer, specially if it has a good and involving storyline or something on singleplayer that is good enough to entertain me. I don't go play online if I'm bored of the Singleplayer modes, so it doesn't really matter for me. I am easily entertained by good physics, graphics and great/innovative gameplay. If a game has at least two of the above, it sure will get me addicted to it. But as for the gameplay, making something new doesn't exactly means it is any good. It has to be creative, innovative, new AND good. Has anyone here already played Penumbra? Now that is gameplay! I really feel like really I'm in the game. Graphics are pretty good too.

In my opinion, the importance order of what I mentioned above is as follows: gameplay > physics > graphics. All of them are important, but there are combinations on which a game can survive without some of these items. Games that have only good graphics and nothing else do get me entertained for some time, but a very short time as I proceed through the game and see there's nothing else in the game. Games that have good physics usually attract me more, even if it doesn't have good graphics, plus, if it has a good and fun gameplay, I don't even mind physics being bad or arcade. But graphics should be at least acceptable by then .

Quote from Inouva :/others

I like lose time in the game watching the details , or things like that, usualy i play 3 or 4 times the same lvl , cuz i lose too much time watching the details , buildings , sky , effects , sounds , things like that

Me too. I love details. That's one of the reasons GTA IV is so addicting to me.

Main aim of a game?
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG