The online racing simulator
throttle bug
(8 posts, started )
throttle bug
i am not sure if this has already been addressed, but, i was playing LFS S1G the other day, and i noticed that if you have no throttle or brake, the car rolls forward, like in real life, now, i tried this in S2 Z15, with the same car, i went nowhere. what's up with that?
What do you mean it rolls forward like in real life? Providing the car is a Manual, and its on a level surface, then the car would just stall.

My guess is auto clutch was on, and was slowly moving your car forward.
What exactly do you mean? What gear do you have on? And are you on a straight?
I think it means e.g. if you put a car in 1st and then slowly get off the clutch it should move forward with no throttle pedal input. If it isn't happening, auto-clutch / anti-stall or terrible gearing is probably at fault.
It will almost certianly be auto clutch, from memory it is turned on by default, and will need to be switched off.
well, i have NEVER driven a manual, only an auto ( a BMW 328i with an automatic tranny ) so, i guess i got carried away.
Hand brake on?
in old patches the clutch didn't kick in at 0 km/h (and the engine can't even get stalled). If you disable autoclutch in options you'll get the behaviour you reported

throttle bug
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG