The online racing simulator
Moments Like This
(48 posts, started )
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Is it jnust me or is the music not quite right it doenst ame me merge within the video

sorry but I didn't get it
Quote from Jens O. :

sorry but I didn't get it

I think he's referring to the music sync with the video?
Veri nice! I like the vid and the song! Who is the autor of the song?
Quote from Loko VEN :Veri nice! I like the vid and the song! Who is the autor of the song?

Reamonn

I thought everybody knows that song anyway, was a bit afraid that people don't want to listen to it anymore
jejeje not in my country Thx man!
I already told you I like this movie Jens, but I noticed that even if the footage is nice, the XFGs in the very first scene move rather jerky because of lag. Perhaps you should be more careful when selecting the initial clips since they (not surprisingly) give the first impression of the movie.

Luckily the other clips were helluva lot better!
#32 - d6nn
man i love it. great work. reamonn matches perfectly
Really great vid. Jens!!! We can all see that FLP/r rules!!
Very nice job as always Jens
Quote from pik_d :I normally don't comment in the movies section but that video was pretty good. I watched the youtube version but I'm gonna have to download the higher quality version to watch that too.

Same Ahaa.
Very nice video, and i am glad you have made a less saturated verson.
Omg, why I missed this one, this is really good vid. You found out how to make it watchable very well. Downloaded immediately after watching it on YT.
Awesome :bowdown:
good movie!
v nice. Though I thought the reflections looked a bit sheeny shiney. Like someone had dropped a bottle of oil all over the cars then put them in direct sunlight.
Quote from jaykay3000 :Though I thought the reflections looked a bit sheeny shiney. Like someone had dropped a bottle of oil all over the cars then put them in direct sunlight.

yup, meanwhile I agree with that ... it probably was not the smartest idea to use the reflection pack in combination with those filters
that`s the best Live For Speed video i have ever seen! i love it, and the song is so beautiful...
Quote from andr3y94 :that`s the best Live For Speed video i have ever seen! i love it, and the song is so beautiful...

thank you very much
I see you asked for the name of the song, at youtube... it's Reamonn - Moments Like This
:bowdown::jawdrop::woohoo::rock_band:wow:

My favorite video,thx
Quote from Jens O. :I see you asked for the name of the song, at youtube... it's Reamonn - Moments Like This

thanks
Epic bumps...
Quote from pik_d :You might want to get those checked out.

I'll contact a forum administrator then...
Finally found it!!!
The best video clip ever!!

Moments Like This
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG