The online racing simulator
Moments Like This
(48 posts, started )
Moments Like This
heya, here's my latest lfs video, Moments Like This!

- version 1 (high saturation):

download, 150.9 MB
liveforspeed.se direct download link!

streaming
YouTube (HQ-version recommended)

- version 2 (lower saturation):

download only
liveforspeed.se direct download link!
rapidshare.de

special thanks go to Lynce for offering the Revolution Pack, I used the reflections addon and tyre thread patterns in this video to give it a different look.

comments and ratings are welcome, enjoy the video!

NOTE: I rendered a second version (less saturation) for those of you who really didn't like the colours in my first version. this time the colours look quite much like they do in-game, for comparison have a look at those screenshots:

version 1:

version 2:
Very nice Jens, always loved your videos.
Awesome vid Jens

ps: the pink FOX rules....:P
that music fitted awsome to this movie.

The movie is good!
Nice work Jens, music worked really well.
#6 - BAMBO
The song suited the video quite good! Good job
I didn't like the oversaturation, the colors are too strong imo. I've did that "mistake" in some of my movies as well, after that I prefer softer colors if you know what I mean by that. Also, some camera movements were a bit iffy. This isn't a big deal though. It's a nice movie overall, and I enjoyed watching it. As the guy above mentioned, the music fits well. :]
#8 - Drigy
Moments like that, sure are great ... and the video is too
thank you guys for the feedack!

Quote from [SWE]RE :I didn't like the oversaturation, the colors are too strong imo. I've did that "mistake" in some of my movies as well, after that I prefer softer colors if you know what I mean by that.

yea I was wondering too, if it was too much... I certainly like it like that (maybe I got weird screen settings also!?) but I know that it's not everybody's cup of tea (got criticism about it on a previous movie as well). but also I got criticism for a "boring look" when leaving the colours close to the original LFS colours, hard to find the right balance
Quote from [SWE]RE :I didn't like the oversaturation, the colors are too strong imo.

I have to agree with this. It was tearing my eyeballs out of my head.

The rest was very nice though. ****/*****
Good stuff like always.
Amazing stuff Jens
Great choice with the music! I just didn't quite like the colors.. Nice movie overall, I always enjoy watching moments like that!
I approve of this video.
Awsome Movie Jens! Great Music, ye its not my sort of music, but it is in combination to the video wonderful! I like the Effect, that the car have. And the MRT camera was nice too! When i think about it, we have so much more stuff... damn nice!! Congratz Brother! PEACE

PIE!
Shows the action great and is still pretty artistic. Goes a long great with the iTCC video. They both really show some great action, which is awesome to see people make videos of.
Very nice video, loved the music sync! And well, always have been fan of your vids, they makes me wanna play. You are second kraniwani !
5/5 and fav. !
I normally don't comment in the movies section but that video was pretty good. I watched the youtube version but I'm gonna have to download the higher quality version to watch that too.
Lol! Look at second clip, the front car with "core" tag on his numberplate using my personal skin I payed money for, what a bastard

Other than that, great movie!

Edit : Actually a other one that uses the other skin in the FBM. Damn skin stealers
Awesome video! I enjoyed every second of it
Loved it, reminded me of some great races. You can continue making movies in the future too
Ja, ist gut!
As has been said, the colours attempted to give me laser-eye surgery. But apart from that problem, it's a really nice movie full of action, and suchlike. Good music, too.
OK OK! you guys will get an eye-friendlier version then

I rendered the video again, didn't touch the saturation this time, only set a little more contrast and adjusted the brightness. so the look is quite close to the original lfs graphics (apart from the reflections). another youtube version will not be added.

I'll add screenshots for comparison to the first post, then you can decide what looks better and download the version you like best. uploading takes some more time, going to add the download link as soon as possible. (EDIT: done)

thanks for the comments, guys! feels like it was worth all the work now
Is it jnust me or is the music not quite right it doenst ame me merge within the video

Moments Like This
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG