The online racing simulator
Does the LX6 count as a road car? I just realized after making most of my edit that it might not.

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from shashdev :Does the LX6 count as a road car? I just realized after making most of my edit that it might not.

Thanks,
Shashdev

It is a road car.
Quote from shashdev :Does the LX6 count as a road car? I just realized after making most of my edit that it might not.

Thanks,
Shashdev

Roadcars are all cars from first and second line in car selection menu.
Here is my final entry. Seriously, I don't think the RAC will be driveable in the rain!
Attached images
Photomode comp Preview.jpg
Photomode comp hi-res.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Here is my final entry. Seriously, I don't think the RAC will be driveable in the rain!

and i thought i was the only one who thought that
Well, I am just starting out with photo editing. Basically, I wanted to see how I could develop my skills with this edit (and I learned a lot of new things!). So, here's my edit!

This is my FINAL VERSION.

Thanks,
Shashdev
Attached images
AutocrossPMC.jpg
AutocrossPMCPreview.jpg
Quote from shashdev :Well, I am just starting out with photo editing. Basically, I wanted to see how I could develop my skills with this edit (and I learned a lot of new things!). So, here's my edit!

This is my FINAL VERSION.

Thanks,
Shashdev

when you are doing a edit like that, with the background in black and white, and car in color, you want a brighter more colorful skin.
Quote from logitekg25 :when you are doing a edit like that, with the background in black and white, and car in color, you want a brighter more colorful skin.

I will keep that in mind! I actually started off not wanting to do that, but after I got the idea for that 'slogan', it just seemed like the obvious thing to do!

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from shashdev :I will keep that in mind! I actually started off not wanting to do that, but after I got the idea for that 'slogan', it just seemed like the obvious thing to do!

Thanks,
Shashdev

so i know i am not PMing nobody can you pm me, and i will ask you about editing something like that.
final entry

Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-2.png
-
(TypeRacing) DELETED by TypeRacing
Final Entry

(click on the image for full size)

Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
i like the car but the background is:vomit:
Quote from batteryy :i like the car but the background is:vomit:

this layout is a replica to one real drifting and racing track
and that in the background is the pit
here is my try...hope it is good, not final yet though...but if i forget about it it would be great if you just put this into it.

EDIT: forgot to include the final size...i will get that when i get some opinions.
Attached images
autocross edit.jpg
THIS IS NAWT MAH F1NAL ENTRY,

See post below for F1NAL ENTRY
Attached images
Ken Block copy.jpg
Ken Block prev.jpg
JO53PHS - Nice picture...love the smoke, but couldn't you play with the colors a bit? And add more contrast etc., that would make a picture look even better.
(my first try into this comp - worth a try at something when bored:P)

Final Entry
Attached images
LX6autocrossPREVIEW.jpg
LX6autocross.jpg
Quote from andRo. :JO53PHS - Nice picture...love the smoke, but couldn't you play with the colors a bit? And add more contrast etc., that would make a picture look even better.

Thanks... I'll work on it a bit more today
Made a few contrast and colour adjustments... IMO it has a much more striking effect now

I didn't do too much because I didn't want to over-edit it

THIS IS NAWT MAH F1NAL ENTRY,

See post below for F1NAL ENTRY
Attached images
Ken Block - Copy.jpg
Yes, much more better now.
Quote from JO53PHS :Made a few contrast and colour adjustments... IMO it has a much more striking effect now

I didn't do too much because I didn't want to over-edit it

is that smoke made by u? if so, please tell how
Quote from batteryy :is that smoke made by u? if so, please tell how

agreed, i seem to suck at smoke all of a sudden.
Start off by laying down a basic shape using soft edged brushes set to like 75% opacity or less, and for the thinner smoke at the edge or end of the smoke trail, add a bit of low opacity blue smoke, as tyre smoke is slightly blue.

Then thicken up the smoke in the centre, again using soft edged brushes and a lower opacity. Also use a smaller sized soft edge brush around the edge of the cloud, to make it more defined in places.

Then add some detail by combining the soft brushes and the sorta splodgy spatter random ones ( ), with a whiter colour. Dust over with very low opacity soft brushes to slightly loose the harsh edge.

This all assumes you have Photoshop.. dunno what the whole brush situation is like in Gimp . There is no real definite way to do smoke, and you can't just follow a set of instructions to do it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG