The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 42: Autocross

This weeks theme is... "Autocross"

Rules: (made by Flame CZE, these will not be changed)

Make an autocross racing edit.

Cars: Road cars, GTR's, MRT
Tracks: Autocross, Blackwood car park

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400 x 400 px , a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400 x 400 px will not be accepted

All entrants to post between the time of this post and 23:59 GMT on Friday 24th July.

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
-_-

I was hoping to join this week...
Well I hope you like my theme...
The blur around the car and behind windows is totally faked up. You blured those parts with different blur and it's wrong. But I like the picture though...maybe play with the colors a bit, contrast, photofilter, add stroke etc. and it would look very nice. Btw, the preview pic has te black stuff around it, but the bigger pic doesn't.
Final and Full

.. been wanting to do a photo edit in a long time!
to bad I messed up and had to deal with issues, oh well I think it came out pretty nice!

not wallpaper quality though..
Attached images
autoxcompetitionsmall.jpg
autoxcompetitionfull.jpg
Is that my number plate i see there?

EDIT: Heres a quick one, not final yet, feedback please
Attached images
lfs_FZ5_AUX.jpg

My cheap entry..
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
I love it, Tomba. My vote goes to you so far.
XCNuse - The picture is really nice, but your reflections are so faked up.
I know.. I didn't spend much time on them, I thought the end date was yesterday not.. next Friday lol
Final entry
Attached images
final_prev.jpg
final_HI.jpg
#11 - Uke
Quote from diNOSaur :Final entry

That car has pretty weird suspensions LOL.

Did you tweak the bactyre upper?
Is the XFR included in 'GTRs'?

I damn well hope so
Xfr = xf gtr
Yeah, but generally, GTR = FZR, FXR + XRR

If I STFU and just do it, maybe it will all be cushty
Its NGT.
Quote from LFSn00b :Revised since the old one didn't really look nice.
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=88516&d=1247522451
final entry

Yo the "vignette" looks freaking wrong my mate. Try this: Free hand Lasso tool set feather to 90 px, now select the area you want to be "highlighted" right click->select inverse->Layers Palette->Click the Black/white Circle on the bottom of the panel->Levels->now you see some kinda diagram and below it you see 3 arrows move the grey arrow on the center to right until you find something that pleasures you i prefer 0,80-0,40 depending on the image. Click ok and now you have a proper vignette.

Im sorry if the quide is confusing im drunk. lol
Quote from Tazka :Yo the "vignette" looks freaking wrong my mate. Try this: Free hand Lasso tool set feather to 90 px, now select the area you want to be "highlighted" right click->select inverse->Layers Palette->Click the Black/white Circle on the bottom of the panel->Levels->now you see some kinda diagram and below it you see 3 arrows move the grey arrow on the center to right until you find something that pleasures you i prefer 0,80-0,40 depending on the image. Click ok and now you have a proper vignette.

Im sorry if the quide is confusing im drunk. lol

the link you gave me like last year lol

http://digital-photography-sch ... ook-like-lomo-photography
Quote from JO53PHS :Yeah, but generally, GTR = FZR, FXR + XRR

If I STFU and just do it, maybe it will all be cushty

well, it would make sense that xfr and ufr are gtr's but they are actually ngtr's. so you shouldnt be able to compete this week when you got an ngtr car in the pic
XFR = XF GTR. It has "GTR" in name, so it's GTR car.
Quote from Shadowww :XFR = XF GTR. It has "GTR" in name, so it's GTR car.

yes i know, but the class of those cars is NGTR and not GTR
maybe i will try...but i cant change view for a screenshot, and i cant view replays...so maybe i will not even try
Quote from Uke :That car has pretty weird suspensions LOL.

Did you tweak the bactyre upper?

This set was made for this competition only.
Rear suspension without anti-roll bar and softy springs. Front much stiffer and super hard anti-roll bar to make a car drive on 3 wheels in corner exits.
Handles bad but looking fine in corners
Quote from diNOSaur :This set was made for this competition only.
Rear suspension without anti-roll bar and softy springs. Front much stiffer and super hard anti-roll bar to make a car drive on 3 wheels in corner exits.
Handles bad but looking fine in corners

i will make an opposite for the FXO maybe good handling

P.S. off topic but put locked diffs in all fwd cars, when you get on the throttle, it REALLY grips!!
Work in progress pile of fail

Call it drifting, but it has cones and boucy barriers, which makes it autocrossy enough for me
Attached images
Ken Block copy.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG