The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
Round 4 - Pre-Qualification Info/Chat
Prequalification for Round 4 begins tonight - Wednesday 8th July at 1900 UTC (2000 UK, 2100 CEST), and closes at the same time on Saturday 18th July.

We invite all registered drivers to join the server and set a qualification time. The top 32 will qualify for the event, times will decide the grid for the first race.

Live Timing is available here - http://www.conceptracing.net/ufrc/timing/timing.asp

Server to be used is 'CR|Quali Server', password remains the same.

Any issues please post in this thread.
#2 - Dru
Unfortunately I can not make round 4 at Aston Cadet.

When the calendar was originally for Sat I could do all events - but with the change to Sundays It meant that I would not be able to compete in this race.

Don't worry thou - I'll be back for round 5
#3 - Bean0
Thanks for lettng us know.
#4 - Fuse5
I also wont be able to participate in this round. So ignore my prequal time which was only driven to test if the system is working. Use it as a benchmark that you have to beat by a second
#5 - Bean0
Enjoy your hols mate
Quote from Fuse5 :I also wont be able to participate in this round. So ignore my prequal time which was only driven to test if the system is working. Use it as a benchmark that you have to beat by a second

please drive 1 lap with the wrong name format!, then you are out of the system
#7 - J@tko
I'll be back for this round

I can't wait as it's possible my most favouritist combo in LFS, of course I'll still suck but who cares?
The rev Aston Cadet config was the only round I was really any good at. Of course it's the normal way round this year. My only chance to shine has been stolen from me ... I've been nobbled big time.
If my internet stays stable i hope to be there again... if not I'm going to bring the Telekom to somewhere... grrr...
i really want to be part of it!
i wont be abke to race in this one any maybe the next one cos my g25 has just packed up.

ill do a lap later with kb to remove my time
just for you to know: I'll be doing laps tomorrow afternoon-evening so no need to hurry up with reminder pms
I hope I can get some laps in tomorrow; now I know I can actually make it to the the event. Doesn't look like I'll be under much pressure to put in a properly quick lap

But anyway, I like the circuit and I think, as long as I don't find a stupid place on which to flip over, I should be able to score some decent points.
#14 - Dru
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I hope I can get some laps in tomorrow; now I know I can actually make it to the the event. Doesn't look like I'll be under much pressure to put in a properly quick lap

But anyway, I like the circuit and I think, as long as I don't find a stupid place on which to flip over, I should be able to score some decent points.

Then avoid the last corner kerbs like the plague mate

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG