The online racing simulator
A low fuel indicator light
(58 posts, started )
Interesting tidbit Unfortunately the Fiesta is 2009 car (or maybe luckily as I would find quite annoying to have the car bugger me with such a show every time I got low on fuel).

Many road cars in LFS are a bit older than that. In that period it was still common not to include things (including lights) that are regarded common as of now - some cheap models didn't even have an e-brake light, and some brands simply insisted on not including a reserve light until much later.

An audio alert would be quite annoying in pickup racing anyway, whenever you load so little fuel that you would start off the race already in reserve.

E.g. the XFG on the classic 5 lapper on BL1, would take 6-7% of its 45L tank, for a grand total of 2.7L.
#52 - Jakg
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Real cars have the Gas light and a BEEP BEEP BEEP that goes off every minute or so :/

Mine doesn't...
Quote from NightShift :Interesting tidbit Unfortunately the Fiesta is 2009 car (or maybe luckily as I would find quite annoying to have the car bugger me with such a show every time I got low on fuel).

Many road cars in LFS are a bit older than that. In that period it was still common not to include things (including lights) that are regarded common as of now - some cheap models didn't even have an e-brake light, and some brands simply insisted on not including a reserve light until much later.

An audio alert would be quite annoying in pickup racing anyway, whenever you load so little fuel that you would start off the race already in reserve.

E.g. the XFG on the classic 5 lapper on BL1, would take 6-7% of its 45L tank, for a grand total of 2.7L.

My current fiesta is a 2005 model, and the base model is from 2003.

Even a 1993 Fiesta has a fuel light. Noise isn't a must, but a light is imo.
Quote from NightShift :What car? Never heard of a low fuel alarm before.

VW Scirocco have a low fuel alarm signal and light.
Even F1 Cars have a low fuels indicator in their displays

+1 for this suggestion!
Quote from Mojo1987 : Even F1 Cars have a low fuels indicator in their displays

Even the pit crew, sometimes, don`t know if the driver has enough fuel to finish the race (look at Barrichelo in last race, or Barrichelo in Brazil 2003, etc)
Quote from Whiskey :Even the pit crew, sometimes, don`t know if the driver has enough fuel to finish the race (look at Barrichelo in last race, or Barrichelo in Brazil 2003, etc)

Well, that was not only a crew fault. The tank station had a defect and so the could not tank enough fuel on the regular pitstop. They know that
Would be a nice idea to be added.
Would help alot i bet.

A low fuel indicator light
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG