The online racing simulator
Transformers Bumblebee - XRR
(20 posts, started )
I think it's time somebody tries making a Transformers Bumblebee skin for the XRR .

I was thinking of an original Bumblebee Camaro skin, with the rust and that worn look to it. And then a version of the skin that is the new Bumblebee Camaro, as seen in Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.
#2 - kiste
You mean the yellow car with two stripes
NEW:

OLD:

Anyone ever heard of google images? Sheesh!
#4 - Bean0
Quote from Bmxtwins :

It is considered good form for people who are requesting replica skins to post pics of the original car.

You want the skin, you do the leg-work.
We do the complicated bit you cannot.
#5 - G!NhO
Quote from LFSn00b :Well shame to inform you Mr. Perfect but I actually did google and only found the newer car results, none about the older car.

Then your internet is broken, because here it does show both...
#6 - G!NhO
Well better search terms are usefull.
Attached images
Camaro.jpg
Quote from Mithras :I think it's time somebody tries making a Transformers Bumblebee skin for the XRR .

I was thinking of an original Bumblebee Camaro skin, with the rust and that worn look to it. And then a version of the skin that is the new Bumblebee Camaro, as seen in Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.

Well since you think its time that somebody makes that skin why dont you yourself ?. Or is this some kind of request were you dont really ask it.
Quote from niels1 :Well since you think its time that somebody makes that skin why dont you yourself ?. Or is this some kind of request were you dont really ask it.

dude... you aint got to be an ass just cause u didnt think of it.... damn... chill:

i seriously think its a good idea.... and if i was on my laptop... i made a MODDED anime' Bumble bee.... it aint the best of textures... but when i get a charger i'll put it up here... though it aint on lfsw.... but yea.... if ya need anything... i can probly make it... but i aint goten so good to do it in high rez though :laola:

and i do the textures threw the cmx viewer.... i got alot of friends with s2... so i do most of their textures....
#9 - Tur8o
Quote from Bmxtwins :NEW:

OLD:

G-oo-g-l-e Im-a-g-e??? whats that? :P
ok... this is what i did..... tell me if you like it/want it or any improvements i can do to it.... i am thinking about putting the autobot logo on it
Attached images
bumblebee.bmp
Quote from Cobra619 :ok... this is what i did..... tell me if you like it/want it or any improvements i can do to it.... i am thinking about putting the autobot logo on it

Please make the picture a .jpg so we won't have to download the picture
Attached images
bumblebee.JPG
Doesn't really look like it.
Quote from G!NhO :Doesn't really look like it.

hows that???? better?

:huepfenic:biggun:
Looks good Niko, but could you maybe make the front grill black like on the camaro. The grill under the license plate.
Totally forget about this thread.

Quote :dude... you aint got to be an ass just cause u didnt think of it.... damn... chill

That wasnt the Q, all I just wondered. Thinking this as a skin, no dude. I like skin as they should be. Not skins like this, so yeah your right I would never think of it . However since I am being a ass, hers your Bumblebee.

Attached images
XRT_bumblebee.jpg
Nice.

But whats with the transparent diffuser at the back?
Oops shouldnt be transparant. Fixed
Awesome.
sorry, niels1. It was a request, since I lack the skill of making skins

Your skin looks pretty sick. Would you mind converting it to XRR and making a version that doesn't have the Camaro nose on it?

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG