The online racing simulator
only 1 improvement
(13 posts, started )
only 1 improvement
I you could only choose ONE improvement, what would it be..?

I'm so frustrated over the " % " tyrechange thing.
-it would be more usefull if you could choose WHAT tyres to change
during pitstop instead of that % guessing.
-many times i only want to change fronttyres, and then you have to
guess what % DOESNT change the rear tyres as well.
-and sometimes in a important race, if u dont have the % set right,
my damn pitcrew left the red worn out tyre on.

its like this...

Me: "dear Pitcrew, I want to change my fronttyres when I pit"
Pitcrew: "we can only change it if its used more than 45%"
Me: "I cant see if its used 40 or 45%"
Pitcrew: "...well... you know it AFTER the pitstop if we have changed it or not"
Me: "damn..."
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Yea we should at least get somehing that tells you it's at the right percent.
If I could change just one thing:

Automatic penalties for causing accidents. There's algorythms that can assertain reasonably accurately which car is at fault, in cases where another drivers car is damaged i'd give them a drive through, stop/go, 30/45 second penalty etc.
#4 - richy
i would like to see rain
If I could only choose ONE improvement, then I would improve my driving, so I wouldn´t be so damn slow.:auto:
Quote from Kalev EST :If I could only choose ONE improvement, then I would improve my driving, so I wouldn´t be so damn slow.:auto:

LOL you too? =P

The one improvment I would like to see is weather effects, changes in track temp, sunny not sunny parts of tracks, with different variations of rain. All these could change throughout an hour or two hour race so different tire compounds and little changes in the setup would come into play.
False starts with stalling engines
One??? Just one????

That would be weather effects for me too. And of course, with the possibility of using live weather from lfsworld. And possibly snow. Or even extreme heat. And changing clouds. And varying light.

The second thing for me would be realistic yellow flags etc. instead of the on-screen message, and two blue flags: one standing and one waving. Other threads have expanded a lot on these issues.

Yes I know that we only get one in this thread. But the second one is a bit simpler so I'm crossing my fingers. :P

P.S. 3rd - 3D sound.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#9 - X-Ter
After the last update, I'm pretty pleased with LFS, and think the devs really could use a break. But when they come back to work I would like to se a much evolved automatic penalty system (possible connected to an evolved flag system), that makes it easier to admin leagues. Sort of save the admin the trouble it means to hand out penalties after a race.
1 improvement? I wish LFS paid me, so I didn't have to go to work, then I could spend more time racing/coding/doing other stuff I like.

But seriously, rain and weather effects are the last thing I'm interested in.
sound
Quote from Bob Smith :But seriously, rain and weather effects are the last thing I'm interested in.

Bob, i think you're wrong there. Racing in the wet is the very thing in motoracing that separates talented drivers from the rest. It's very hard to do withouth it in lfs
sound 2

only 1 improvement
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG