The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Looks good - any chance of updating us when its completely public and fixed?

It is completely public now. It was closed for August, then opened up in the beginning of September. I'm using the time before being reset to learn the game and learn which routes with which planes to bother flying.

Quote : It seems these browser games are becoming pretty popular now... Which is good as I get very addicted to them

Yeah, very addicting. I'm loving playing around with Trukz. I like the fact that I can log on in the mornings at work and drive 11 hours in the matter of minutes. Then I log on during lunch and drive a few turns, then finish up in the evening.

Cyber Airlines is a bit more difficult because your flights are in real time. You have to select your route and take off, then when it's time to land, you have to land by selecting the button to land. It hurts when you chose a 45 minute flight on lunch, get delayed 15 minutes, and try to wait it out. Yesterday, I got called out on the plant floor 5 minutes before I could land my flight. It turned my 45 minute flight into a 4 hour flight pattern of the airport because I couldn't get back on the computer for 4 hours, LOL.
Does anyone still play this? I now have the 2009 Petersbild 386 with almost 300 miles driven on it (one time overhauled, second one is on it's way). I only need the Legendary game activity achievement and then I have them all for the USA.

Rating: 142.69
Ranked #888 of 12,209 drivers.

$13,029.02 (Pocket)
$550,000.00 (Bank)
--------------
$563,029.02 (Total)
I hate these browser games that you play for 10 minutes then have to wait about 12 hours before you can play again.
Quote from sil3ntwar :I hate these browser games that you play for 10 minutes then have to wait about 12 hours before you can play again.

Actually, that is what i like about it. Otherwise it would consume to much time.
Quote from marzman :Actually, that is what i like about it. Otherwise it would consume to much time.

Yup. I play CyberAirlines and you have to let the aircraft fly realtime. You have to fly short half hour flights and log on every half hour throughout every day to get anywhere in the game. Not nearly as nice as just being able to log in whenever you want/have a chance.
A bunch of the guys, including myself, on my team play. One of em is the CEO of Heartland Freight.

Does anyone here play Trukz ?(browser game)
(382 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG