The online racing simulator
Favourites and History
(15 posts, started )
Favourites and History
I think the system ingame needs two things to do with server list:
  • Favourites list
  • History list
Both will allow you to quickly select your servers without all that refreshing a complete server list!!!!!
Favourites - many a repost, but a good idea nonetheless
History - Isn't last host saved as your join specific host?
#3 - Bean0
We especially could do with a favourites list now that BrowseForSpeed does n ot work with the current version.
+1 for Favourites i like the idea
Yeah, favourites is suggested every few weeks but history is a new one (I've not seen it suggested anyway), and a good idea too.

+1
+1 and +1 respectively.
Quote from duke_toaster :History - Isn't last host saved as your join specific host?

for one server only! Very useful in the long term not
+1; +1
Yes, favourits !!!
I was thinking today about starting a thread myself for this.
+1, I suggested it myself also once. Thought about History list also one day, but did not make the post.
There is already /leave /exit /find etc

Is there some sort of /connect [hostname] command to connect to a specific host via the main menu? I've looked but can't see anything. Maybe I missed something.

If so I'd go and make myself a fav's script for in the game menu.

I already made a basic script that lists MY favourite hosts, but I still have to copy/paste them into the Join Specific Host using the chat window. It just uses rows of /echo Hostname and spams them to the chat when i type //s (short for run s.lfs) so I can choose them from the chat history.

I got a similar one for seaching my buddies to. *_*
+1 for me for both.
But when you favorite a server it should be saved as the IP of the hoster
+1 / +1
I'd love a favorites but not just the host name. Would be very helpful and nice if the favorites list was also able to save the password for each host.
YES, I very want it!

Favorities in the Multiplayer -> Hosts/Servers:
There is recommended to make possibilities for save the Favorites servers in the Multiplayer. Because each user have few his own favorities servers what using more frequently as other public servers. It is better solution to choice server directly from Favorities server list, as switching to the other application window every time (to copy the exact server name), when you want connect to your favorities servers what is not listed in "Display List of Hosts". To choice directly from saved Favorities is quicker as browse the whole Display List of Hosts". It is more usefull to save your favorities servers to the "Favorities List of Hosts" with possibilities of custom renaming of these saved host names, according to your requested custom name of host. Then host in this "Favorities List of Hosts" can be saved and renamed by user. Then user can easily and quickly choice the host from Favorities list (of few favorite hosts), what want to connect. Can be realized it in LFS?

Favourites and History
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG